(Season 1) Chapter 11: Happy New Year!

As Daniel and Yune relax from school, they remember on December 27 that New Year is coming up. As this happens, Daniel decides to try something bold, he wants to try and ask permission from his Mom to invite Yune and her family with them to celebrate their new years at Oak Tree Park. However, Yune is planning the same thing, and plans to ask her Dad if they can invite Daniel and his family to the same place

"Mom, I want to invite Yune's Family to our party at Oak Tree Park."

"Dad, I want to invite Daniel's Family to our party at Oak Tree Park."

However, both parents would go on to respond that they had already invited the other family to a party in oak tree park.

Daniel and Yune looked extremely confused since of course, they were never told about it, as it turns out, both Families had met each other and bonded over drinks and many conversations in which they had related a lot.

The days wind down until it hits 11:50 PM on December 31st. Where Daniels Family, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and all, meets Yune's Family, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and all. Everyone has a fun time, playing around, making conversation, relating to experiences, until eventually, it reaches 11:59 PM and everyone gathers around for the big moment. As it reaches the 50th second of the final minute, everyone counts down.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..."

"Happy New Year!!!!"

As this happens, fireworks light up the sky as everyone celebrates. During the celebration, Daniel brings Yune to the tower of the playground. Asking small questions

"Crazy year, huh Daniel?"

"Yep, Definitely... What do you think this next year holds in store for us?"

"If I told you I knew, I'd be a liar... I have no idea, but, at least... I'm able to spend it with you."

"That's sweet!"

"Heh, yeah."

After the festivities they had set up had ended, they cleaned it up in preparation to go home, however, as Daniel helps clean up, he thinks to himself if he is ready to do what he plans to do at the next Holiday.

Everyone goes home, and finally, Daniel reaches his home, afterward, going to his house and lying down on his bed, wondering if he was truly ready for what he planned to do next.