(Season 1) Chapter 19: The Lunar Festival, start to finish!

As the school year nearly draws to a close. On May 25, each class must prepare for one thing, the Lunar Festival. On May 31 at the end of each school year in Crescent Heights, the Lunar Festival is a celebrated tradition for the students and teachers, celebrated from 6:00 AM - 9:30 PM. Each class must design their classrooms with a specific design, our main classroom, class 8-K had a theme to follow for decorations: Japanese.

Everyone was excited for the potential designs of the classroom, and the teacher assigned Daniel and Xavier to organize the class. One of the students question why it's Xavier organizing with Daniel and not Yune.

The teacher explained that under normal circumstances, Yune would be paired with Daniel for class organization, but due to an event that happened a week ago, her total behavior score was now lower than Xavier's.

"Everyone, calm down, we will organize the classroom and assign everyone tasks for decorations and set ups."

"Let's first decide what our classroom should be, a café? A housing for a tournament?"

The voices of the students flood the classroom, wanting to share their ideas.

"Everyone, please stay calm, we will take note of everyone's ideas and we will filter it down for the best and most reasonable idea."

After choosing an idea via process of elimination, Daniel and Xavier come to the conclusion a vintage café will be the most reasonable idea with their design theme. So after spending money on wallpapers, flooring, and decorations, Xavier assigns 4 boys and 5 girls to help him. So everyone gets to work, applying the wallpapers, flooring and setting up fun decorations, meanwhile, Daniel has assigned the remaining students in the classroom to organize menus, roles, and recipes.

"Who here can cook?"

3 boys and 3 girls raise their hands.

"The boys will be our starting cooks, every 3 hours, the boy and girl cooks will switch from on-break to cooking."

"That leaves 14 students left, we will assign 5 boys and 5 girls to be our waiters and waitresses. The difference between this and the cooks is that you will not have breaks, but there will be more rewards for your merits later. Girls will tend to male customers and Boys will tend to female customers."

"Any volunteers?"

A total of 4 boys and 3 girls raise their hands, volunteering themselves for the waiter and waitress roles.

"Lukas, Yune, Rosalina, you three will fill the empty spots."

All three agree to fulfill the roles they were assigned.

"The remaining 4, we will be suppliers. We will provide you with anything you need within reason."

"All waiters will wear these outfits depending on gender."

Girls were told to wear pastel green yukatas with white lining, brown pants and red flower hair ties or hairpins/hairclips. Meanwhile boys wore white yukatas with pastel green lining over their shirt and light brown pants.

Now that everyone has a role to play, outfits to wear, and excitement on their minds, everyone continues to decorate their classroom in preparation for the festival. Eventually, they had finished the layout of furniture, with still 10 days until the festival begins, they continue to decorate day after day.

It was now May 31, everyone arrived at school at 6 AM and made a parade. They had marched across the campus and the streets for an hour and a half, making it 7:30 AM when the students could enjoy the festivities, they had set up for each other, games, restaurants, and others. Of course, our main class, 8-K, had opened their café to respond to the beginning of the festival.