(Season 1) Chapter 20: The fireworks fly! The school year ends!

Eventually, at 9:30 PM, the fireworks began. Everyone watched together, the fireworks lit up the sky and everyone watched in pure happiness.

Yune sat next to Daniel and they both ate popcorn and drank shakes.

"One hell of a year, huh?"

"Yep, didn't think this year would unfold the way it did, Yune, are you still gonna go here next year?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna stay here until I graduate from college, what about you?"

"I will for now, but should I get an offer to join a soccer team, I might leave."

As the fireworks ended, everyone started to leave, Yune and Daniel were about to go too, but that's when Lukas and Rosalina stop them.

"Let's go to my house! One final time to mark the end of the school year!"

"Wow, really should've planned that, we'll be there later!"

"Okay then."

Yune and Daniel go home and prepare their things for the sleepover, but on their way there, Daniel asks Yune something. The question surprises Yune, but she lets a small smile slip.

As this conversation ended, they arrived at Lukas' house, they went in and had fun with their classmates. The final chapters of this school year have concluded, and with that, this crazy first year has finally ended.