10

Chapter 10

At this time, jobs are so scarce that there is no spare room for others. As for doing business, forget it.

Ruan Mingfu wandered around the suspended city for half an hour and found nothing.

She took it for granted.

It is really harder than climbing to the sky for people to find a job these days.

If you think about it carefully, it seems that it is much easier to deal with a slut than a job.

Passing by a bookstore, Ruan Mingfu walked in curiously. Just as she imagined, there were very few books in the bookstore, and more of them were things like quotations.

Ruan Mingfu flipped through a few books and put them back without interest. Just as she was about to leave, she saw the neatly placed newspapers by the door.

Her eyes lit up.

She is a fool, and she has no job to do, but she can submit her work. Anyway, she doesn't want to work for the rest of her life, and she will take the college entrance examination next year.

Ruan Mingfu also asked for one, spent a dollar, and walked out with people looking at her like a fool.

She was stopped by someone just after reaching an intersection.

"Ruan Mingfu? You are Ruan Mingfu, right?"

Ruan Mingfu turned around and looked at the person who was talking. The other person was about the same age as her, and had a pretty face. Her face was rosy, and her long hair was combed into two big black and shiny braids, hanging on her chest.

Most people of this era were pale and thin. People like her, at first glance, had good family conditions.

"Who are you?"

The visitor's eyes flashed with doubt, "I am Gu Yilin."

Ruan Mingfu suddenly realized.

I have an impression, it is the original owner's fake best friend.

"I haven't seen you for a year, you are still the same as before."

Others went to the countryside to go through tribulations, her sister next door was an educated youth, and when she came back, she was several years older, and Gu Yilin almost didn't recognize her. I don't know what this little goblin ate to grow up, but she is more beautiful than before.

Gu Yilin tried hard to control himself and not let himself show jealousy.

"Why are you here?" People who can play with Ruan Mingfu must have a good family background. Like Gu Yilin, his father works in the supply and marketing cooperative, and his mother is in the art troupe.

The original owner's mother was the director of the supply and marketing cooperative. After being reported to the countryside, Gu Yilin's father became the new director.

Gu Yilin looked around and said, "This is not a place to talk. Let's go to the state-owned hotel. I'll treat you!"

Ruan Mingfu would naturally not refuse someone who invited her to dinner.

Gu Yilin was a man with plenty of money. He said, "One portion of braised pork, one portion of braised fish, and one... soup."

It was the first time I saw such a generous man.

The salesperson kept reminding him not to waste it. Gu Yilin probably wanted to order a few more.

"Fortunately, I came here, otherwise I really wouldn't have met you," Gu Yilin took Ruan Mingfu to find an empty table and sat down.