92

Chapter 92

Xie Yanzhao stood at the door and shook off the snow on his body, then closed the door with his backhand.

"How are you now?"

He walked to Ruan Mingfu and sat down.

But as soon as he approached, Ruan Mingfu moved away in disgust.

Xie Yanzhao: "..."

What did he do to offend this little ancestor?

"Have you taken the medicine?" Xie Yanzhao took out a paper bag from the pocket of his coat, "This is what I got from the hospital, take it quickly."

He was particularly considerate and poured a cup of hot water and handed it over.

Ruan Mingfu looked at the medicine on his broad palm: "..."

"Hmph!"

She turned her head away and kicked him with her leg.

Ruan Mingfu was not very strong, and the dog man not only did not feel the pain but also remained motionless. He put the cup on the table, and his dark eyes fell on her.

"What's wrong?"

What's wrong?

He actually had the nerve to ask!

Ruan Mingfu glanced at him, and with a vengeance, she picked up his arm and bit it hard.

Who knew that in winter, the clothes were too thick, and she bit the wool but didn't bite the dog man's flesh.

Ruan Mingfu: "..."

She let go of his hand angrily and wiped her mouth.

The dog man rolled up his sleeves, revealing his wheat-colored strong arms. He lowered his arm to her lips, with a look of indulgence in his eyes.

"You bite it."

Ruan Mingfu pursed her lips and slapped him viciously.

"Am I a dog? Let me bite you."

Stinky man!

Xie Yanzhao: "..."

The little ancestor is really getting harder and harder to serve.

"Then tell me why you are angry."

Xie Yanzhao has always been very patient with Ruan Mingfu. If it were Xu Zhu, he would have kicked her to the ground.

"You don't even know why I am angry, and you want me to tell you," her beautiful eyes were burning, and she looked at Xie Yanzhao more and more unpleasantly, "Bastard! You don't care about me at all."

Leave!

Damn, this life is unbearable.

The dog man suddenly became hateful.

She stood up and turned to leave, but when she walked in front of Xie Yanzhao, her hand was held. He exerted force, and Ruan Mingfu sat on his thighs uncontrollably.

Ruan Mingfu covered her stomach in panic.

The dog man grabbed her hand that was protecting her belly and locked her tightly in his arms.

"You said I didn't care about you, huh?" He grabbed Ruan Mingfu's hand and pressed it on his chest, "Do you want to show it to you?"

Ruan Mingfu: "..."

So coquettish~

Is the dog man wearing Pinru's clothes today?

She struggled to break free, but Xie Yanzhao held on to her. What's more rogue is that he also rubbed her palm. The rough fingers scratched her white palm, bringing a piece of numbness.