80

Chapter 80

Looking for someone?

It's really new that someone has come to her.

Ruan Mingfu looked at him.

"What I'm looking for is..." Bai Qinghua lowered his head slightly, and then said, "She said her last name is Gu, and she's staying with you for the time being."

The case is solved...

Ruan Mingfu looked at Xie Yanzhao, not knowing what to say.

He coughed lightly, "The person you're looking for is Gu Yilin?"

"Yes!"

Bai Qinghua's eyes lit up and he nodded vigorously.

"Brother, do you know where she is?"

Seeing him look as innocent as a college student in later generations, Ruan Mingfu pursed her lips and spoke with some difficulty.

"So what are you doing..."

"Oh," Bai Qinghua stood up straight, showing a mouthful of white teeth and smiling like a silly son of a landlord, "She's my girlfriend."

What? !

Ruan Mingfu had just taken a sip of tea when she heard such explosive news, which almost made her choke to death.

She covered her lips and coughed for a long time.

Xie Yanzhao frowned slightly and patted her back. With a bit of fear on his face, he didn't forget to glare at Bai Qing fiercely.

"Are you okay?"

Ruan Mingfu waved her hands repeatedly.

After finally calming the itching in her throat, she looked at Bai Qinghua in disbelief.

"Is she dating you?"

"Yes," Bai Qinghua smiled embarrassedly, "She also said that she would get married with me to meet my parents at the end of the year."

6 Ah!

Ruan Mingfu said that Gu Yilin was staying here well, why did he suddenly run away so quickly? It was not her style at all.

Originally, he had provoked a romantic debt.

She looked at Bai Qinghua, the fool, silently.

Poor innocent child, the first time he fell in love, he met a scumbag who could only slip away.

Ruan Mingfu was a little speechless.

"Sister-in-law, is she not here today?"

When Bai Qinghua said this, she looked into the room expectantly.

Ruan Mingfu: "..."

She winked at Xie Yanzhao.

My cousin, I can handle it myself.

Xie Yanzhao turned his head and met Bai Qinghua's expectant eyes, and suddenly he didn't know how to start.

"This... marriage is a big deal," he looked at Bai Qinghua, "Does grandma know?"

"I called her a long time ago to inform her," Bai Qinghua's eyes fell on Ruan Mingfu, "When she heard that she was a good friend of my sister-in-law, grandma was very happy and asked me to bring her back to see her during the Chinese New Year."

Ruan Mingfu: "..."

She actually has something to do with this!

Facing Bai Qinghua's expectant eyes, Ruan Mingfu thought about it and spoke directly.