76

Chapter 76

Cousin?

She actually has a cousin, it's unbelievable.

Ruan Mingfu wanted to ask more, but Ms. Luan was too worried to speak.

She had no choice but to shut up.

"Xie Yanzhao, it's really new that I actually have a cousin."

In order to figure this out, Ruan Mingfu searched her mind and didn't find any clues about this so-called cousin. If it weren't for her incomplete memory, she wouldn't dare to jump to conclusions and would have thought that Ms. Luan had cheated on her.

"When we see her, we'll know what the situation is."

Ruan Mingfu responded while lying on the bed, then suddenly raised her head and grabbed Xie Yanzhao's clothes.

"You say, my mother is here for that cousin, right?"

"You are already so old," Xie Yanzhao stroked Ruan Mingfu's long hair like satin, and said with a smile: "Why are you still jealous?"

"Humph!"

Ruan Mingfu snorted coldly and slapped his claws away.

"You are still talking about me, why did you shave someone else's dog's hair for no reason?"

She didn't bite him, but she was still rude.

Xie Yanzhao: "..."

He coughed lightly and fell asleep.

"It's late, go to sleep."

Who did the dog man learn this from?

As soon as the business was mentioned, he started to avoid the important and trivial.

He wanted to sleep, but Ruan Mingfu refused to let him!

"Hurry up and tell me," she simply lay on him and looked at him fiercely, "If you don't tell me, I won't let you sleep."

Xie Yanzhao: "..."

Although her expression was fierce, it didn't look intimidating to Xie Yanzhao.

He stretched out his hand to protect her, "Do you really want to know?"

Ruan Mingfu's eyes lit up and she nodded quickly.

"Hurry up and tell me!"

"When I was young, I was still young and ignorant. I saw that puppies were covered with fur all year round," Xie Yanzhao said helplessly, "It just happened to be the beginning of winter and it snowed. My grandma was afraid that I would be cold, so she put on several clothes for me..."

"So, you think the puppy is hot because you are hot, so you shaved its fur?"

Xie Yanzhao's eyes were a little embarrassed, "... almost."

Ruan Mingfu's beautiful peach blossom eyes were full of smiles.

"You were so naughty when you were a kid."

You were as naughty as her.

"That was when I was four or five years old..."

At that time, Bai Qingzhu had not died yet, and Commander Xie pretended to be a good husband and a good father in front of everyone. If you think about it carefully, those days in his childhood should be his happiest time.

There was nostalgia in his eyes.

Ruan Mingfu patted his arm, "Uncle said you are a troublemaker, why can't I feel it?"

She couldn't help but sketch Xie Yanzhao's unruly appearance in her mind...

She had no idea for a long time.