11

Chapter 11

Ruan Mingfu stood at the entrance of the educated youth center, looking at the middle-aged woman who smiled at her.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Aunt Huang," she introduced herself briefly, "I'm here to propose marriage to you."

Aunt Huang is from the next village, and she is a matchmaker for people in order to make money. Zhou Peng found her a few days ago and promised her fifty yuan to make this happen.

Look, Aunt Huang came early this morning. Who knew that Ruan Mingfu was out, leaving her waiting for a whole day.

There were other female educated youths watching this scene at the educated youth center.

Ruan Mingfu put the things in her hand on the table, "You go back, I won't marry."

"The Zhou family is a good family... What?!"

I thought the matter was a sure thing, but I didn't expect that Huang's face froze after being rejected, and she thought she had heard it wrong.

"Ruan Zhiqing, the Zhou family's conditions are among the best in the commune. You can enjoy a peaceful life if you marry into it. What a good in-law family."

If Zhou Peng's psychopath could be easily abandoned, she wouldn't have such a headache.

"Go back and tell Zhou Peng that I won't marry her," Ruan Mingfu annoyed him to death, otherwise the original owner wouldn't have thought of finding someone to marry quickly. After two years, she will be admitted to university and her parents will be vindicated.

The original owner might have compromised with Zhou Peng's pressure, but Ruan Mingfu would never consider it.

Can love forced by coercion be love?

Even if she forced the bastard to marry her, it was just a negotiation. Besides, she didn't want to spend her whole life with Xie Yanzhao.

"Ruan Zhiqing, think about it again. The Zhou family is really a good choice. If you marry into the family, you don't have to go to work every day. Zhou Peng is good-looking and has a job. If you marry into the family, you will be a city dweller."

Auntie Huang didn't want to give up. Fifty yuan is not a small amount.

These words made the other educated youths a little moved.

"I'm originally from the city," Ruan Mingfu picked up the things on the table, "Auntie Huang, just tell him what I mean."

She went straight into the house and closed the door. Auntie Huang chased after her, but was blocked outside the door.

Auntie Huang wanted to say something but stopped, and finally said, "Ruan Zhiqing, you think about it carefully..."

I'm afraid I won't get the fifty yuan.

Auntie Huang sighed and walked down. A female educated youth hurried over, "Auntie Huang, what do you think of me?"

"You?"

Auntie Huang looked at the female educated youth for a few times, "Do you want me to introduce you to someone?"

"Yes," the female educated youth had no hope of returning to the city, and the subsidy from her family was getting less and less every year. Her hands were rough from working so hard. She had wanted to get married for a long time, but she had never found the right person.

Although the female educated youth was not as pretty as Ruan Mingfu, she was also a pretty lady.

Aunt Huang thought for a moment and said, "Okay, I'll ask for you when I get back!"