64

Chapter 64

Under the questioning of the dog man, Ruan Mingfu swallowed her saliva.

"... No... No..."

Help!

This dog thing is too scary today, she can't stand it.

"Really?"

Ruan Mingfu nodded quickly, "Really."

"Little liar."

Xie Yanzhao chuckled, and then looked at her dangerously.

"You just said so many things I don't like to hear, you say... How should I punish you?"

"No... No, we are husband and wife, what punishment or no punishment, so polite..."

Ruan Mingfu panicked.

She stretched out her hand to push his chest, but he not only did not move, but also grabbed her hand, gently kissed her, and looked at her with dark eyes like the night.

"Tell me, what happened today?"

What panic, fear... all gone, Ruan Mingfu snorted coldly.

She felt that she could stand up again, glaring at the dog man, "Do you know that your stepmother came to trouble me today!"

The charming atmosphere between the two disappeared completely.

Xie Yanzhao frowned tightly.

His face was even gloomier, and the violent aura on his body was surging, which made people shudder.

"What trouble did she cause you? Did she attack you?"

Thinking about it, it felt wrong. That woman was used to pretending, how could she give Ruan Mingfu a good time in front of others. I'm afraid she would even plead hypocritically to show her magnanimity.

"She dares to touch me."

She will ask Ms. Luan to help her get revenge and teach her a lesson.

Seeing Ruan Mingfu's smug look, Xie Yanzhao breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's good."

He stood up and hugged her. Ruan Mingfu jumped up immediately, but was quickly held down by the dog man.

"Where are you going?"

"You... I'm still angry," she snorted coldly, "I decided not to pay attention to you tonight. I'm going to sleep with Gu Yilin, don't pull me!"

Xie Yanzhao narrowed his eyes slightly.

Gu Yilin?

Very good, it's time to get this light bulb out of the door.

Ruan Mingfu's arm was pulled, and she couldn't get rid of it no matter what, and she started to worry again.

"Let go!"

"No," Xie Yanzhao's eyes flashed with dissatisfaction, "We are husband and wife, we should sleep together."

"Then we--"

She spat out the word divorce, but swallowed it back when she met Xie Yanzhao's dark eyes. She still remembered that this dog was more frightening than a man just now. Anyway, Ruan Mingfu would not jump on his fragile nerves recently.

"Then what should we do?"

Xie Yanzhao looked at her stubbornly.

"Sleep in separate rooms," Ruan Mingfu had a flash of inspiration, "We will sleep together on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and separate on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday."