38

Chapter 38

"That's great," Hu Wanning lowered her head to cut the head, and said without raising her head: "Let's try my sister-in-law's cooking today."

Ruan Mingfu pulled the corner of her mouth awkwardly, but it didn't move.

Fortunately, the kitchen was busy and no one noticed her.

Xie Yanzhao saw the people busy in the kitchen, and went out to carry a lot of firewood prepared in advance. This saved the women from being busy here and having to go to get firewood empty-handed.

When several people saw this, they teased Ruan Mingfu.

"Old Xie is really good," Hu Wanning straightened up, "my sister-in-law is lucky."

Ruan Mingfu: "..."

"That's right," Sister Lin was holding a basin of water and picking vegetables, "My husband comes back and lies on the bed like the master, and we have to urge him to get soy sauce."

"Who wouldn't?"

Speaking of this, Sister Wang has a lot to say.

"My master almost wants you to feed him," she complained while collecting the dishes skillfully, "If it weren't for those children, I really don't want to live a day like this."

Li Xianglan and He Cuixiang didn't interrupt.

The two had just got married and were in the honeymoon period.

"If my husband had half the energy of Captain Xie, I wouldn't have to worry so much."

Sister Wang has many children, and they chatter all the time.

This makes her particularly irritable every day.

She is either beating her children or on her way to beating them.

Isn't it annoying to see her partner doing nothing?

Sister Lin threw the cabbage into the basin, "It is said that Captain Xie is cold and difficult to get along with, but look now, who in the family compound doesn't envy Comrade Ruan now."

After what happened yesterday, it went viral.

The old ladies who used to look down on Xie Yanzhao have all changed their tune, and they all praise him for being generous and loving his wife.

There is even a hint of regret in their words.

Li Xianglan nodded.

Who doesn't envy him? She is jealous.

"Comrade Ruan, tell us," Wang raised her head and looked at Ruan Mingfu, "How did you get to know Captain Xie?"

Lin also looked at Ruan Mingfu with a smile on her face, "Yes, yes, I want to hear it."

Li Xianglan also quietly pricked up her ears.

They were so curious.

One was a famous live-action king in the army, and he was afraid that he would be a bachelor for the rest of his life. The other was delicate and beautiful, and it was obvious that she was born into a wealthy family.

Two people from the south and the north could actually get together.

They didn't even dare to think about it.

"Ah?"

Ruan Mingfu raised her head, her bright and beautiful face was still a little confused.

"What? I want you to tell me how you met Captain Xie."