51

Chapter 51

Ruan Mingfu pinched her little finger and counted them one by one.

"After taking care of the son, she now takes care of the grandson. If you are unlucky, you should get along with the son and his wife. The young couple who sleep on the same bed are closer than the mother. When they quarrel, they will vomit blood if they stand on the daughter-in-law."

"When you are old, the son will take care of you if he has a conscience, but he will kick his mother out if he has no conscience..."

Every time she said something, the sister-in-law's face turned ashen.

Especially when they heard the last sentence, the faces of all the sisters-in-law present were not very good.

The village is big, and there will always be a few unfilial sons. It would be strange if they were in a good mood if they regarded themselves as old people who were kicked out.

Some military wives even showed thoughtful expressions.

The military wife was speechless, "You...you are, this is nonsense! How can it be like what you said."

How could it be like that!

The other sisters-in-law curled their lips.

There are so many unfilial sons, and no one can guarantee that they will not end up like that after waiting for death.

Li Xiaoyue's eyes lit up, "Sister-in-law Ruan, is the lady really as good as you say?"

When Ruan Mingfu heard this title, she didn't react to the other party calling her.

When she reacted, she was full of black lines.

She was 18 years old, how old did the title of Sister-in-law Ruan make her look?

"Of course," she enumerated the advantages of her daughter, "Daughters are considerate, clean and hygienic. If they are well raised, they will not necessarily be worse than sons. Besides, great men also said that women can hold up half the sky."

In this era, even though it has been liberated, some concepts are still deeply rooted.

For example, preference for sons over voices.

Ruan Mingfu was very disdainful.

There is no throne at home, but they are still so obsessed with having sons. The more they have, the poorer they are, and the poorer they are, the more they have.

"I saw a report in a foreign newspaper that the gender of the child is determined by the man, and has nothing to do with the woman," she said with a mocking look, "So, it's not the woman's fault if she can't have a son, but the man's fault."

"Hiss--"

All the military wives heard this theory for the first time, and they all took a breath of cold air.

"Sister-in-law, is this true or false?"

"Comrade Ruan is a cultured person, how can he deceive us?"

"Oh my God, this is too shocking, how could it be like this?"

"Bah! Bullshit, why haven't I heard of this news?"

There was no need for Ruan Mingfu to step in, the military wife solved the problem in a few words.

"Comrade Ruan is a person who communicates with foreigners, it should be normal for him to know such things."

"That's right, why would Comrade Ruan deceive us?"

"Foreign countries are much more developed than us, and it is normal to study the matter of giving birth to boys and girls."

There were also several sisters-in-law who suffered from the pain of urging them to give birth to sons, and they cursed them on the spot.