23

Chapter 23

This person is Lin Yujiao.

Zhou Dahu looked proud, "Yujiao, tell me how he beat my nephew?"

"That day, I went to see Ruan Zhiqing for something, and Brother Xiaopeng heard us talking," Lin Yujiao scratched her skirt, "Ruan Zhiqing didn't know what was wrong, he scolded Brother Xiaopeng, and admitted that he had a relationship with Comrade Xie...Xie..."

Ruan Mingfu: "..."

She stepped forward and slapped Lin Yujiao in the face.

It was so fast that no one could react.

Lin Yujiao covered her face, "...You hit me again, and you dared to hit someone in front of the police!"

The deputy director's eyes moved, and two male police officers stepped forward to stop Ruan Mingfu, but were stopped by Xie Yanzhao.

Seeing this, Ruan Mingfu slapped Lin Yujiao again.

My goodness, this is too fierce!

Seeing this scene, the fat director swallowed his saliva and looked at Xie Yanzhao with a bit of admiration.

"I used to think you were just Zhou Peng's licking dog," Ruan Mingfu shook her hands, "I didn't expect you to have the courage to give false testimony."

The fat director was very discerning.

"Think clearly, giving false testimony will also lead to imprisonment."

Lin Yujiao was startled, and didn't care about whether she was a licking dog or not, and looked up at Zhou Dahu.

He glared at Lin Yujiao, but his face became very ugly.

"Ruan Zhiqing, you are too lawless. You dare to hit someone in front of several of us directors!"

"Who told her to talk nonsense?" Ruan Mingfu glanced at Lin Yujiao, "If Lin dares to talk nonsense again, I will hit her again."

Lin Yujiao covered her face, thinking of the two slaps she received, the hatred in her eyes became stronger, and she immediately gave up the idea of ​​retreating.

If you dare to hit her, she must make Ruan Mingfu pay the price.

She lowered her eyes, "Ruan Zhiqing, you can't hit me just because I exposed your business."

Ruan Mingfu ignored her and just stared at the deputy director and Zhou Dahu. "What witness are you looking for? Her? Everyone in the village knows that she has a close relationship with the Zhou family. She washes clothes and does housework for the Zhou family all day long. She is not shy as a grown-up girl!"

As soon as the words fell, the eyes of the people around Lin Yujiao changed.

Lin Yujiao: "..."

Damn, she must kill such a bitch!

"She has a close relationship with the Zhou family, so of course she speaks for the Zhou family," Ruan Mingfu sneered, "Do you believe what such a person says?"

The fat director touched his belly and smiled like Maitreya Buddha.

"What Ruan Zhiqing said is not unreasonable. Don't you think so?"

The police who brought Xie Yanzhao over, "Yes!"

The deputy director glared at him fiercely.

"That's not right," Zhou Dahu stood up, "Yujiao was telling the truth, how come... it doesn't count?"

Lin Yujiao quickly spoke, "You're right, I am indeed close to the Zhou family, that's because Aunt Zhou treated me like her own daughter, I'm doing what I can to repay her. As an educated junior high school student, I can be responsible for my words."