5

Chapter 5

The material of this dress is not cheap, the wild man's family should not be bad.

The female educated youth was so angry that she gnashed her teeth.

It was really dry and shivering.

Hu Lihong also nodded, "I heard from others that she dressed up beautifully and went out, and went to the reservoir."

"Hey, why is she so shameless?"

"I said that military comrades have sharp eyes and will not be deceived by cowards."

"From her appearance, could it be that she has fallen into a ditch with a wild man?"

"Hooking up one after another," the female educated youth also spat, "shameless female. slut!"

She was about to say something, and a basin of cold water poured down her head, and the other educated youth screamed and ran away. The educated girl didn't have time to run and was soaked.

Behind her, Ruan Mingfu's pretty face was full of anger, and she was holding an empty iron basin in her hand.

This educated girl had a lot of opinions about Ruan Mingfu and often belittled her behind her back.

Ruan Mingfu was not the kind of person who would swallow her anger. If she wasn't taught a lesson, she would really think she was easy to bully.

"Stinky girl, I'm going to tear you apart!"

Seeing the educated girl's claws reaching out, she smashed a basin at her. There was a muffled "bang" sound, and the educated girl's head was buzzing, and there was an echo in her ears.

The delicate and weak Ruan Mingfu actually beat up the educated girl who was as strong as a bull!

The other educated youths came back to their senses from the shock and quickly helped the stunned educated girl up. The male educated youth on the other side heard the sound and ran out.

"You bastard! How dare you hit me!"

The female educated youth was furious and wanted to hit Ruan Mingfu, but was held down by the other educated youth. However, she looked at Ruan Mingfu with hatred in her eyes and wanted to kill her with a knife immediately.

Hu Lihong was also affected, and half of her body was wet.

"Ruan Zhiqing, if you are like this, I will say a few fair words."

"If you want to take sides, take sides. What's the point of talking about justice?"

The original owner was coquettish and had a soft temper. Otherwise, these educated youths would dare to gossip about her in the yard if they knew she was there. But Ruan Mingfu was different. If she was unhappy, she had to make everyone unhappy with her.

"Aren't you guys good at talking? Come on, keep talking."

Hu Lihong: "..."

Based on her previous experience, she is still good at keeping her mouth shut.

The other educated youth were frightened by Ruan Mingfu.

She had never been so fierce before.

Ruan Mingfu's face was full of anger, and she was still wearing wild men's clothes, but she didn't look ugly. Even when she was beating people, she was charming.

The male educated youth was stunned.

"I'll listen to you scold me again in the future, and see if you are stubborn or I am tough," Ruan Mingfu glanced at the female educated youth coldly, and walked to the door and stopped, "By the way, this dress on me belongs to Comrade Xie."