87

Chapter 87

Everyone looked at the person at the door.

The person was also young, wearing a proper Mao suit. She had her hair combed neatly, and there was another middle-aged man beside her.

"What are you talking about?"

Xie Donglou's brows were so wrinkled that they could kill a fly.

He looked at Xie Xiaogu with dissatisfaction.

"Second brother, what I said is true..."

An Yuzhu: "..."

Xie Yin got up from the ground and called out sweetly.

"Aunt."

"Are you okay?" Xie Xiaogu touched Xie Yin's head lovingly, still complaining to Commander Xie, "Big brother is really a fool. No matter how angry you are, you can't attack your own daughter."

"You're talking nonsense!"

Xie Donglou glared at Xie Xiaogu.

Everyone in the compound knew that Xie Yin was Bai Qianzhu's daughter before she entered the Xie family. The two had never met before.

"Second brother, it's true."

Xie Xiaogu said, and took out a few letters from her pocket and handed them over.

After reading them, Xie Donglou looked stern.

For the first time, he was angry with Commander Xie, who was both his brother and his father.

"You can take a look at it too."

He handed the letter to Xie Xilou.

An Yuzhu was dying of curiosity.

Seeing Xie Donglou's expression, she also took a letter and read it. After reading it, she showed an expression that was hard to describe.

It turned out that Commander Xie had been in a relationship with Bai Qianzhu for a long time. The letter in his hand was the evidence.

Xie Xilou: "..."

"Second brother, third brother," Xie Xiaogu glared at them, "Xiaoyin is really the eldest brother's child."

"This..."

Xie Donglou glanced at Xie Yanzhao who didn't say anything, and his eyes turned. He quickly took all the letters and threw them on the stove beside him.

"Second brother!"

Xie Xiaogu rushed over, but the fire was too strong and soon burned the letters clean.

"Second brother!" Aunt Xie turned her head in a frenzy, "What do you mean?"

Xie Yin was stunned.

She didn't expect that her iron-clad identity could be destroyed like this...

She screamed and was about to rush over to tear up Xie Donglou, but was slapped away by An Yuzhu next to her.

An Yuzhu raised her chin and looked at Xie Yin who was covering her face.

Her husband can only be bullied by her!

"Second sister-in-law!"

Aunt Xie was so anxious that she quickly helped Xie Yin up from the ground.

"Why are you yelling, you bastard who came from nowhere," Xie Donglou wanted to kill this sister, "You want to claim my Xie family's ancestor, dream on!"

"Second brother, you clearly know..."

"Shut up!"

Lou Donglou glared, making Xie Xiaogu shudder.