61

Chapter 61

"It's OK if you don't know," Hu Wanning looked at her, "but you have to hurry and get the house back now."

She has seen a lot of such things.

After occupying the house for a long time, those people regarded it as their own. The government is also troubled by such things, and they don't want to deal with it if they can. Those people rely on their numbers and may beat up the owner of the house.

Many people didn't get the house back.

Ruan Mingfu certainly knew.

"I'll discuss it with them in a few days."

"In a few days?"

"Are your parents coming?"

Hu Wanning was surprised, but then she thought it was normal. After all, she is her precious daughter who she has raised since she was a child. How can she not worry about her after not seeing her for a long time?

"Now that they are rehabilitated, they will definitely come to see me."

Speaking of this, Ruan Mingfu was very happy. Although Ms. Luan was a little scary, she was also a kind mother in other ways.

She was still looking forward to their coming.

"That's great."

Hu Wanning was a little envious.

"By the way, bring Xu Zhu over for dinner," Ruan Mingfu thought for a moment, "I'll let my mother show you her skills. I learned how to make the soup from her."

"Great..."

Ruan Mingfu turned into a mother's boast, "Of course, my mother is good at stewing soup. I have to ask Lao Xie to buy a few more pottery jars, in case they are not enough."

Since she came to this era, she has never eaten Ms. Luan's dishes.

To be honest, it's a bit greedy...

"Speaking of pottery jars, something happened yesterday."

Ruan Mingfu pricked up her ears.

"You know Aunt Liu, right?"

She nodded. The famous military district mess, who doesn't know her name.

Ruan Mingfu didn't have much in common with her.

"Yesterday, Tiezhu's father came back and smashed Aunt Liu's pot."

Ruan Mingfu was shocked.

Oh my God!

Tiezhu's father was too brave, he even dared to mess with a shit stick.

"Sister-in-law, what happened next?"

"Auntie Liu wanted to make trouble, and Tiezhu's father grabbed her and took her to the headquarters to ask for an explanation," Hu Wanning shook her head with a look of disgust, "Her son came out to apologize and compensated, and then Tiezhu's father relented."

They all belonged to the same military region and were comrades-in-arms, so Tiezhu's father didn't want to make a fuss.

But Auntie Liu was too much.

"What did Auntie Liu do again?"

In the family compound, when someone caused trouble, women would find women to solve it, and men would find men.

I've never heard of a man directly looking for trouble with a woman.

"She has no conscience," Hu Wanning frowned, "She bullied Tiezhu, a child, and made him work under the scorching sun. Tiezhu worked from morning till night, and didn't even give him a steamed bun."