7

Chapter 7

Xie Yanzhao came here not only to attend Wu Gang's wedding, but also because of the soldier who died on the battlefield in the neighboring county.

This was also the person he brought out personally.

Xu Zhu had a headache looking at his expressionless face, "How is the situation over there?"

He had originally agreed to go there to take a look and come back, but he ended up being gone for three days. If he hadn't known this man's skills, he would have been anxious.

Xie Yanzhao's face was not good, "The situation is not good."

"Why?"

The army has a policy for soldiers who died in battle, and there is money every month. Although it is not much, it can guarantee life. What's more, Xie Yanzhao gave him one thousand at the beginning, but no one knew about it except Xu Zhu.

Xie Yanzhao nodded at him, motioning to talk as they walked.

"They went back half a year ago, and the child's mother remarried with all the money in the family. Now the old couple is raising Huzi, and the monthly money is taken by Huzi's uncle, not by them at all."

What he didn't say was that when he saw Huzi, he was starving to the point of skin and bones, and the seven-year-old child was still the same as a four-year-old.

"Old and young, how are they going to live like this?" Xu Zhu frowned, "The pension and the money you gave were also taken away?"

Xie Yanzhao didn't say anything, just kept silent.

But Xu Zhu knew the answer.

Since becoming a political commissar, I have seen a lot of such things, and I am a Buddha. But taking all the money away and throwing the child to the grandparents, this mother is too cruel.

"Is the money coming back?"

Xie Yanzhao nodded: "I will come back after I settle them down."

"That's good," Xu Zhu's heart finally returned to his stomach.

He was relieved to let this evil spirit do the job.

It's not easy for soldiers. Xu Zhu has seen many helpless things. Hu Zi is not an exception, nor is it the end.

This is their helplessness.

Xu Zhu's original mood became heavy. He walked forward a few steps and was about to say a few words to Xie Yanzhao, but found that this man was actually behind. When he looked back, he saw him standing there motionless, and asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

Xie Yanzhao put his slender index finger on his thin lips, signaling him to shut up.

Xu Zhu: "..."

He simply walked over and heard a voice coming from not far away.

"...Really? Have you tasted that girl?"

"I can still lie to you," the person who said it was obviously very proud, "that girl was very coquettish in bed and kept pestering me. But after all, she is an educated youth from the city, and her body... hehehe."

The unfinished words were actually obscene.

"Brother Monkey, it would be great if I could also taste the taste of Ruan Zhiqing."

Hearing this, he subconsciously looked at Xie Yanzhao. Sure enough, the expression on this man's face had already turned ashen, and his eyes were even more ferocious and frightening.

The man called Monkey Brother patted his chest loudly: "It's not difficult, I'll take you there tonight..."

Oh no!