97

Chapter 97

Even if Mother Gu was speechless, Father Gu still called him brother.

Mother Gu: "..."

"This is Mingfu, you are getting more and more beautiful, I almost can't recognize you," she pointed to the two cans of milk powder beside her, "I know you are pregnant, so I brought this for you. I heard that pregnant women in Hong Kong eat this."

Ruan Mingfu touched her belly and smiled very appropriately.

"Thank you, Aunt Gu."

"Why are you being polite?" Mother Gu waved her hand with a smile and looked aside, "This is... Aunt?"

She pointed at Bai Qingnian, who had just come downstairs and was looking at Gu Yilin with shining eyes, her brows tightly furrowed.

Since he appeared, Gu's mother has been paying attention to this young man.

His eyes seemed to be glued to her daughter, and then he looked at Ms. Luan and Ruan Mingfu as if they were blind.

Gu's mother was full of complaints.

If Gu hadn't been jealous that this was the Ruan family, she would have dug Bai Qingnian's eyes out!

Bai Qingnian grinned with big white teeth, smiling foolishly.

"Hello, auntie!"

Gu's mother: "..."

What are you laughing at!

What a frivolous man.

Poor Bai Qingnian was labeled frivolous as soon as he met his future mother-in-law.

"Oh," Ruan Mingfu saw that Gu's mother had misunderstood, and quickly explained: "This is my husband's cousin, who came here to celebrate the New Year this year."

Bai Qingnian smiled foolishly:

"Aunt, you are so young, I thought you and Yilin were sisters when they stood together."

Gu's mother was stunned at first, and then ecstatic.

Looking at Bai Qingnian again at this moment, she really liked him in every way.

"The young man is really good at talking, hehe~" Gu's mother laughed loudly, "He looks energetic too..."

Under Gu's mother's praise, Bai Qingnian silently sat up straight.

"Young man, how many people are there in your family..."

"I have an older brother, he's a researcher," Bai Qingnian scratched his hair, a little shy, "My grandparents are still alive, my parents have special jobs, they don't usually see each other."

Every time he said something, Gu's mother's eyes lit up.

The family background is good, and his job is also good. The most important thing is that Yilin will not have a mother-in-law relationship after she gets married, my God...

This is a good marriage that is hard to find even with a lantern!

Gu's mother looked at Bai Qingnian with eyes so soft that they could drip water. She wanted to ask more but was interrupted by Gu Yilin.

"Mom..."

"Shut up!" Mother Gu rolled her eyes at her and smiled at Bai Qingnian again, "My Yilin is in the army thanks to the care of your cousin and his wife. She has a bad temper and has caused you a lot of trouble, right?"

Ruan, the cousin-in-law, Mingfu, who was sitting next to her: "..."

Good guy, what Mother Gu is trying to do is like the reincarnation of Sima Zhao.