she helps relieve your stress after a long day (requested)

"Minji? I'm home." You said as you closed the front door behind you.

Although you were calling out to your girlfriend, your voice was admittedly pretty quiet but you just didn't have much energy at all, making it hard to let her know you were home the way you usually do.

Kicking off your shoes, you let out a heavy sigh and dragged your feet up the stairs to the bedroom.

Your stomach was growling because you were pretty hungry but you just didn't have the energy to do anything after the day you had, including making yourself something to eat.

All you wanted was to climb into bed and lay there until you fell asleep, whenever that may be.

But as you stepped into the bedroom, you heard soft music coming from the bathroom and dragged your feet a little more to see what was going on.

Your heart almost burst when you saw Minji turn the water in the bathtub off because it was finally full.

There were bubbles in the water and the lights were dimmed as Minji hummed along to the music playing through the speakers.

"What's going on in here?"

Minji gasped as she looked over at you before smiling brightly.

"I didn't hear you come in. When did you arrive home?"

"Just a couple of minutes ago. I would've called out for you a little louder but I'm so exhausted I feel like I didn't even have the energy to do that."

"That's okay, baby. I'm hoping that I can help you with that."

She came over to you and took your hand into hers before bringing it to her lips for a kiss.

"I ran you this bubble bath. I figured it would help relax you." She whispered as she stepped behind you and started to help you undress. "And I ordered some food. It should be here in about twenty minutes."

"Oh, Minji," You softly spoke as your work clothes fell to the floor.

Her lips brushed softly against your skin before she wrapped you in her arms to hug you from behind.

"This is so sweet of you."

"I just want to help you destress and relax." She spoke with a smile. "Get in, get in! You don't want the water to get cold."

You laughed over her enthusiasm and she helped you into the warm water.

As soon as you were in the bathtub and the water was up to your shoulders, you let out a blissful hum because it felt so nice against your muscles that ached quite badly.

"I grabbed one of my hoodies for you to wear when you're out. Relax for a while. I set a playlist up for you so the music is very soft and comforting. Don't rush, okay? I'll see you when you're out."

She kissed your head and went to get up, only for you to grab your hand.

"Wait. How long until the food arrives?"

"About eighteen minutes." She replied as she brushed her fingers through your hair.

"Stay with me then. You don't have to get in the water with me if you don't want to but please stay in here with me."

Minji could never say no to you so she nodded.

"Okay. Relax, darling,"

You leaned against the back of the tub and closed your eyes as she sat down on the floor, though closer to the tub.

She reached out and gently placed her hands on your shoulders before she began to massage them, causing you to let out a sigh of relief.

"That feels amazing."