she leaves you for someone else (requested)

Knocking on the front door of the dorm, you waited for it to open so you could have a fun date night here with Minji.

The girls are all out tonight so you and Minji have the dorm to yourself and you have plans to share the takeout you brought and watch some movies together.

To some, it may not be much but to you, it's perfect as long as you get to be with Minji.

After a moment, your girlfriend finally opened the door.

Your eyes lit up at first because she looked so gorgeous in her beautiful dress.

But then, you wondered why she was all dressed up for a chill date night in.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I brought food. Tonight's our date night." You said as you began to feel confused. "You look much better than I do. You suggested a relaxed date night. Sweatpants, takeout, and cuddles. You look so pretty though."

She looked away from your gaze and down at her feet.

"What's going on?" You wondered.

"Come in. We need to talk."

You frowned over the way she said that but stepped inside.

"You're making me nervous." You said as she nodded to the couch.

She wasn't acting like herself at all.

Minji is always so affectionate and so loving, especially with you.

She's constantly complimenting you, keeping you close, sending you the softest smiles, and stealing kisses from your lips.

She wasn't doing any of that.

Calling you babe, not even a hint of a smile pulling at her lips, no touch of her hand on your back or your hand, and no sparkle in her eyes was unusual and very worrisome.

"Minji? Talk to me. You're acting weird." You said as you sat on the sofa and put the takeout on the table.

"I forgot about our date."

"Why are you all dressed up then? The girls are gone, you're here alone... right?"

"Yes." She said. "But I didn't plan on being alone all night. I'm going out."

"With whom?"

"There's a staff member that just started working with us. She's my age and she was so nervous about everything that comes with the job so I've been trying to make her more comfortable. Over the last few weeks, I've realized that I like her."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing.

"Excuse me?"

"I thought our date was tomorrow. I was going to tell you then that... we need to break up."

You scoffed and shook your head.

"I can't believe you. We've been dating for over a year now and you're giving it all up? You're leaving me for someone else?"

"Yes." She confessed.

"Oh, I can't believe this." You said as you stood up. "This is just insane. I can't believe you!"

"I like her."

"You do? Meanwhile, just last night you were saying a different L word with me! Now you're just ending things to be with someone you've known for a few weeks despite us being together for a year!? You are unreal!"

"Please don't be mad. I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? You're sorry!? How can you say that? How can you ask me to not be mad at you? You're so selfish! It's not going to last, Minji. You're giving us up for something that won't even last."

"You don't know that!" She said angrily. "Just get out."

"Fine. Happily. I don't even want to see you anymore!" You said before storming over to the front door. "But when this fling, or whatever you want to call it, ends, don't you dare come crawling back to ask me for forgiveness or to take you back. I'm done."

You stormed off, only to turn back around to grab the takeout.

"I paid for this, I'm eating it myself. Goodbye, Minji. I hope I never see you again." You said before storming off.