2

I let out a silent huff as I perched up by the red lit bar, the club becoming more crowded by the minute

I let out a silent huff as I perched up by the red lit bar, the club becoming more crowded by the minute. My legs ached below me, beginning to give in as my elbow lent against the sticky counter. My brow raised as faye joined me, her face omitting a red tint.

"Thought I'd find you here" she yelled over the piercing music.

"I'm ready for bed" I sighed, rolling my sore eyes.

She let out a small chuckle, nudging me gently before parting her glossy lips to speak once again.

"You're wanted in room ten" she announced, tapping her black nails onto an empty glass.

I groaned internally as I took a step back, making my way to the private rooms. The lingering scent of cigarette smoke and whiskey poured up my nose as I got closer, the music fading out slowly. The black tiled floor beneath me, thirteen doors lay each side. I set my gaze on the tenth, a do not disturb sign dangling on the gold handle.

I quickly patted myself down before opening the hollow door, the room dimly lit, barely light enough to see the red plush couch. The walls stacked with high mirrors, low music playing in the background. I squinted my eyes, noticing a male sitting on the couch, one leg over the other. Smoke flew from his mouth, a glass of whiskey occupying his left hand.

"glad you could make it" he whispered, patting the space next to him.

I studied him as I strutted over, my face relaxing slightly as I realised it was bill.

"after all that talk earlier I thought you would've left" I spoke smugly, biting my warm lip.

"and leave you here?" bill snickered, his cold stare turning to me.

I hummed as I finally sat down, my hands placed on my bitter knees. He tilted his head, a playful grin on his lips.

"So about my offer" he began, clearing his throat.

He stayed quiet for a moment, his eyes burning with trouble.

"Actually why don't I show you" he grimaced, placing down his dead cigarette.

I raised my right brow in response, his body edging closer to mine as his fingers lay under my chin. His dark lips brushed against mine, my body jolting back.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, my nervousness showing.

"what I've always wanted to do" he explained, running his painted nails across my exposed thigh.

I attempted to say something back but nothing came out, was this what I always wanted or was this what I'd always feared? When me and bill lost contact I had this deep regret, it seemed to expand the longer time went on. I've always wondered what caused that feeling.

"I can offer you a better life, luxury, money, love, adventure, anything you want." He continued, moving his hand to my covered waist.

"I-I don't know what to say." I blurted out, feeling confused in myself.

His eyes trailed down my body as he placed down his empty glass.

"if you don't try how will you know?" He inquired, a smirk forming on his porcelain face.

The gloss on my lips shined under the light as he moved closer again, my body freezing in place. His angelic lips hit mine roughly, his hand edging to my cheek bone. A soft grunt escaped his perfect mouth, his tongue swiping against my bottom lip, shivers running down my hips. He gently pulled away, his lips trailing down my face as he whispered in my ear.

"I've always wanted you." He teased, running his cold fingers through my hair.

I blinked slowly, questioning if this was actually happening or if i was still asleep, maybe I hit my head.

"Let me give you the world" he suggested, my mouth becoming dry.

My heart rate became so fast that I could feel it throughout my entire being, his golden eyes still shining under the dim light.

Before he could speak again a knock came on the door, Brian, one of the bodyguards tapped his watch.

"Time's up" he announced, opening the door fully.

I nodded as I got up, bill following behind me. His heavy footsteps drowning out mine, his silver jewellery clanking together.

"I'll take you home" he stated, snaking his arm around my waist.

I swallowed the fear urging up my throat, it's not him that scares me it's the what if. Faye marched over to us, her fur coat hugging her tightly.

"where are you going?" I muttered, noticing her bag in hand.

"I got a call from the hospital, it's my mum" she croaked, tears begging to be released from her crowded eyes.

My brows furrowed as I pulled her in for a hug, a low cry breaking from her quivering lips. She buried her head into my shoulder, her hands gripping onto my skin.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered, trying to compose myself.

My eyes flicked up as Jacob headed towards us, his gaze flicking between the crowds and us.

"I don't need you creating a scene in front of everyone." He scowled, tapping his foot.

"Her mother is in hospital." I growled, holding her dearly.

"Do I give a fuck? There's over five hundred people here." He insulted, crossing his arms.

"You bastard. Who do you think you are?!" I screamed, anger surging through me.

"Excuse me?!" He belted, his eyes wide.

"go fuck yourself" I hissed, immediately regretting it.

"you're fired" he snapped, stomping his right foot.

My eyes shot open, faye hurrying off into the distance as I blankly stood there. Her forgotten tears streamed down my collarbone, a piercing noise shooting through my ears.

"Did you hear me? Get the fuck out of my club" he demanded, his lips turning up.

"happily." I murmured, heading into the private room next to him.

I snatched up my blue bag, bill hanging by the door as I stormed out. The mixture of anger and fear ran up my throat, feeling as though someone had poured acid down it.

"Don't worry" bill comforted, unlocking his car.

The dark black mustang sat in front of us, my jaw dropping as he jumped into the drivers seat. I don't really have a choice now, the life that I've known for five years has been stripped away.

I plopped down in the passenger seat, placing my bag below my feet, bill shooting a soft smile at me.

"It's good to have you back" he hummed..