19

11:32am

11:32am.
My brows furrowed as I awoke, burying my heavy head underneath the sheets. I heard footsteps circling the bed, my jaw becoming tense.

"Wake up" bill whispered, pressing a kiss on my covered head.

"no" I whined, the warmth around me beckoning for me to stay.

"Our flight leaves in two hours" he hummed as I threw the sheets off of me.

"What flight?" I groaned, rubbing my temples.

"To Tokyo" he smiled, pulling at my arms.

"What??" I sighed, involuntarily getting up.

He gazed at me for a moment before pointing to our packed suitcases, my eyes widening.

"You booked it?" I gasped.

"Of course, you didn't give me a date so I booked it straight away" he chuckled, turning my face back to his.

His lips met mine softly, my hand cupping his jaw as he pulled away suddenly.

"Get dressed" he muttered, kissing my cheek.

My lips formed a straight line as I headed towards the wardrobe. My eyes trailed across the selection, pulling out a basic black tracksuit. I quickly dressed myself before rushing to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth at the same time as I brushed my hair, bill tapping his foot in the corner of the bedroom.

I furrowed my brows at him as I spat out the paste, shooting a look at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful, let's go" bill tutted, holding our suitcases.

I hummed as I put the hairbrush down, grabbing my trainers near the bed. I pushed my feet into them as bill opened the bedroom door, placing our suitcases by the stairs as I ran after him. Abel sat out the front, starting up the car as we made our way downstairs.

"You should've woke me up earlier" I huffed, dragging my suitcase.

"You clearly needed the rest" he shrugged, opening the front door.

I snatched up my coat as I stepped out into the snow, my feet buried in its cold embrace. The day was bitter as usual, the sky clear with a small breeze. Abel hopped out as he saw us approaching, helping us load our luggage into the back. I jumped into the back seats, resting my head back as bill sat in the passenger seat.

The car soon started its journey as Abel joined us, the low music filling my ears.

"Is it just us?" I asked bill, tilting my head.

"Technically" he hummed, looking back.

"What does that mean?" I growled, my eyes squinted.

"Abel and two other bodyguards are joining us. It's only for precaution." He whispered, tying back his dreads.

"I thought it was just us." I sighed, looking out of the window.

"It still is" he assured, turning up the heating.

I bit at my cheek as I continued staring out of the frosted window, my stomach growling.

———————-
We all sat in the small diner after checking in, our flight leaving in an hour. My eyes scanned the menu, craving a simple burger.

"What can I get for you all?" A woman asked, holding a notepad.

"I'll have a cheeseburger and chips please" I smiled, setting down the menu.

"And for the rest of you?" She hummed.

"We'll have the same, four coca colas aswell" bill announced, placing his hand on my thigh.

The waitress nodded before returning back to the kitchen, my gaze turning to the two men sat in front of me. Enzo had short black hair and brown eyes, a noticeable scar near his eye. He had a lip piercing as well as many tattoos. Arlo had long blond hair, deep blue eyes and tan skin. His hand tattoo was the most noticeable, his eyebrow piercing shining under the lights.

"Are you okay?" Bill whispered into my ear, my gaze meeting his.

"yes." I sighed.

"I know you wanted it to just be us but they're only here to make sure nothing goes wrong, I care about you" he grinned as he kissed my hand gently.

I nodded as I slouched back, my mouth watering as the waitress brought over our food. I wasted no time before taking a bite, the chaos in my stomach resting.

Once we'd finished up it was time to board the plane, we made our way through economy into first class. I'd never been in first class before but I can see why it's expensive, each person had their own little cubicle. Low music played, servers already handing out champagne. I sat down on the small bed, bills opposite mine.

"What do you think?" He asked, raising his brow.

"It's lovely" I winked, turning on the television.

I lay my head back against the paper thin wall, my head pounding as the plane music got louder. I shut my blinds down quickly, closing out any light that was left. My eyes started to close, bill grabbing my hand.

"Don't fall asleep yet" he whispered, moving over to my cubicle.

"why?" I hummed, my eyes half open.

"Do you want jet lag?" He joked, placing his arm around me.

I sighed as he lay next to me, my head resting gently onto his warm chest.

"I really wish I could take back everything that happened." Bill muttered, his tone low.

"Why did Luka want me? How did you even meet him?" I asked, questions flooding my mind.

"He wanted you because I did. Ever since I left you back when we were younger I never stopped looking. When I turned eighteen I traveled all around the world looking for you when I met luka. He told me that he could find you, on one condition" he huffed, his arm wrapping tighter around me.

"How long did it take him?" I questioned.

"A year but he decided to wait a little longer, see what he could find out about you. The truth is that I wanted to see you again so badly that I'd made a terrible decision, that was selfish of me." He admitted, gazing down at me.

"I'm just glad you called it off. Was that before or after his party?" I murmured softly.

"Before. That's why he showed up unexpectedly, demanding us to go to his party." Bill groaned, his lips forming a straight line.

I nodded as I buried my head into his chest once again, waiting for the plane to take off..