7

19:23pm I turned off the small white hairdryer, a beige towel covering my damp body

19:23pm
I turned off the small white hairdryer, a beige towel covering my damp body. I let out a small sigh as I headed back into the bedroom, bill nowhere to be seen. My brows furrowed as I noticed lingerie on the bed, a small black box next to it. I slowly fell onto the bed, picking up the box. The rough texture brushed against my fingers as I opened it, a delicate diamond necklace inside.

I removed the necklace from its holder, a small note hiding beneath. I placed the jewellery carefully on the bed before unraveling the paper.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I'll be in the lounge if you want to talk" it wrote.

I rolled my eyes, fighting the temptation in my stomach. My gaze fell onto the black lace piece beside me, my fingers trailing against the silky fabric. A smirk formed on my lips as I took off my towel, beginning to put on the lingerie. It sat perfectly on my soft skin, the moon lighting up the best parts. I carefully picked up the necklace once again, wrapping it around my bare neck. It hung just above my breasts, the light from it bouncing off of the floor.

I strutted towards the door, heading down the corridor. I couldn't hear anything but the soft music playing downstairs, my footsteps silent as I crept down the steps. I observed the empty house, no one here but bill. Even Abel had left. Bill lay on the couch, one leg over the other. A glass of whiskey in his right hand.

I stumbled over to him, his hazy gaze turning to me. His eyes trailed down my body, his lips parting slightly. I raised my brow as I sat down next to him, my lips forming a straight line.

"I knew you'd look stunning in it" bill praised, placing down his drink.

"The necklace or the lingerie?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"both" he responded quickly.

I hummed softly, working my hand up his thigh. His dark eyes followed my movement as I lifted my face up to his. My glossy lips pressed into his carefully, tasting the sour liquor lingering in his mouth. His tongue explored mine, his hand gripping my throat tightly. I pulled away before he could enjoy it too much, moving my kisses to his neck, beginning to unbutton his white shirt.

He licked his lips as he watched me move closer to his member. I tugged at his trousers, bringing them down to his knees. He let out a soft groan as my tongue swept up his length, my hand slowly moving up. I teasingly kissed his tip, his head falling back softly. His  pale hand gripped my hair, my mouth tightening around his member. He pushed my head down further, hollow grunts leaving his lips. I waited patiently for him to reach the edge of release before pulling away.

His head shot up, quickly using my fingers to wipe my mouth.

"don't play with me." He whispered, his jaw tense.

I grinned playfully, getting up from the couch. I made my way to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of wine from the back. I slid a glass across the counter, pouring myself a little. Bill sat in the same position, his eyes narrow.

"do you think that's funny?" He scowled, jumping up.

"Hilarious actually" I chuckled, taking a sip from my glass.

"Do you really think I'd let you off that easily after you locked me in a room for three hours?" I continued, pausing for a moment.

"and slapping me" I tutted, playing with my long hair.

He stayed silent as he came closer, grabbing my arm. I rolled my eyes as he led us down the corridor, past the garage. He pulled out a set of keys, unlocking the black door in front of us. My eyes widened when I saw what was inside, the room painted in dark purple shade, whips and handcuffs hung up next to me. A cabinet of other toys lay by the large bed, silk sheets covering the mattress.

"you want to play games y/n?" He whispered, pulling me into the dark room.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, regretting that I provoked him. Just as suddenly he pushed me onto the bed, my stomach hitting the mattress with a soft thud. Bill stood behind me, already beginning to cuff my wrists. My eyes widened when I saw him edge closer to the black whip, his lips curled up mischievously.

He waltzed back toward me, the whip hitting my buttocks with a sharp tingle. My body pulsated from the pain, pleasure mixed within it. He hit me once more, this time harder, his bulge pressing into my core. He slowly began to kiss down my thighs, his thumb rubbing my clothed folds. I let out a humble moan, the pain still lingering in my veins.

He crept over my body, his lips meeting my ear.

"Do you want more?" He whispered, whipping me again.

I bucked my knees into the bed frame, my hair falling down my cheek.

"yes." I muttered shyly, a wave of embarrassment flooding over me.

"that's a shame isn't it?" He sighed, stepping back.

He uncuffed me as quickly as he put them on, my eyes squinting with frustration.

"now you know how it feels" he taunted, placing back the toys.

I let out a groan as I stood up, my cheeks red.

"If you behave yourself we'll come back here tomorrow night after the party" he announced, raising his eyebrow.

"What party?" I scowled, rolling my eyes.

"We've been invited to a party downtown" he continued, tapping his foot.

I sighed as I shoved past him, opening the door with a swift swing. I hurried back down the corridor, sprinting up the stairs. Once I'd reached our bedroom I sunk my head into the pillow, my heartbeat still racing. Bill soon followed, removing his clothes before getting in next to me.

"Goodnight" he hummed, pecking the back of my head.

I let out another annoyed groan, turning onto my side, accepting defeat..