9

23:17pm I sipped quietly on my red wine, slowly swaying my body to jazz music filling my ears

23:17pm
I sipped quietly on my red wine, slowly swaying my body to jazz music filling my ears. Bill sat opposite me, him and Luka still having a conversation. I hummed as I got up, seeking another glass of wine. I wormed my way past the crowd to the high top bar, jumping up onto the red stools.

"Red wine?" The waiter asked, cleaning a glass.

"yes please" I chuckled, grabbing some money out of my bag.

Before I could place it onto the counter someone else payed, my eyes shooting up to see jasmine. My jaw tensed as I looked away, her body slouching down next to mine.

"y/n." Jasmine sighed, her lips shining under the lights.

"what." I scowled, my brows furrowing.

"You need to believe me. I found out some more information, but only if you want to know." She pleaded, her gaze low.

"More lies? I don't know what your problem is, can't you see I'm happy?" I frowned, tapping my nails on the counter.

"You were one of my closest friends and if you think that I'm going to let him destroy your life, you're crazy." She growled, shooting a glare at bill and luka.

"Destroy my life? My life has improved so much since he's came back." I argued, my heart racing.

"That's what he wants you to think. It's all a facade." She huffed, seeming upset.

I took a hold of my fresh glass of wine, jasmine's hand falling onto my arm.

"Please just hear me out." She groaned, straightening up.

I raised my brow slightly, waiting for her to start speaking.

"Bill is going to sell you to Luka for five million rub, this has all been pre planned." She whispered, picking at her French tips.

"what kind of bullshit are you spewing? I'm done with this conversation and you." I tutted, jumping off of the stool.

She grabbed my arm, her concerned gaze meeting mine.

"please" she pouted, her brows curled down.

I pushed away her grip before strolling away, leaving her alone by the bar. I seriously don't know what she's been smoking, selling me? What kind of fuckery is that. Bill's dark eyes fell onto me, my mind too preoccupied on the conversation I just had. I slipped into the booth, slouching down before taking a large sip of wine.

"Are you okay?" Bill questioned, sliding over to me.

I nodded slightly, rubbing my forehead.

"We'll be leaving soon" he assured, placing his hand on my thigh.

————————-
My body rocked as the limousine drove ahead, the alcohol catching up with me. My head lay against Bill's chest, smoke filling the car.

"So, what's wrong?" He asked, looking down at me.

"it's nothing." I croaked, my eyes heavy.

"Tell me." He sighed, lifting my chin up.

He pushed his lips into mine softly, my hand resting on his warm cheek as the kiss deepened. I let my tongue explore his welcoming mouth, my face heating up. I soon pulled away, letting out a huff.

"A girl I used to know keeps on saying things to me, weird things." I blurted out, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Who?" Bill inquired, glancing at me.

"Jasmine Harvey" I groaned, my head spinning.

"And what is she saying to you?." He whispered, placing down his dead cigarette.

"That you're in the Russian Mafia, you've killed people, you're lying and that you're going to sell me" I snickered, meeting his gaze.

He face tightened as if he'd been turned into stone, his brows slightly furrowed. The silence lingered in the room, making me severely uncomfortable. His eyes didn't move from mine, my head falling down to avoid his stare. I looked around the limousine, hoping to find something to distract me.

"Do you believe her?" He asked, his leather jacket making a squeaky noise.

"no." I whispered, the air turning cold.

"good" he hummed blankly.

I waited for him to continue but he didn't, that was it. The silence only made things worse, it felt like a 1000 spiders were crawling up my spine. Relief washed over me as the car stopped, the house coming into view. I quickly made my way out into the bitter night, bill slowly trailing behind me.

Abel noticed me coming and unlocked the door quickly, the warm heat hitting my body instantly. Bill soon caught up with me, his hand gripping my arm.

"come with me." He offered, a smirk appearing on his lips.

Intrigued, I followed him towards the room we went to last night. The familiar scent of sandalwood flowed in the room, my bag dropping to the floor with a small thud. Bill stood behind me, slipping my dress off with one slick swoop. The royal blue dress piled up by my feet, a pair of cold handcuffs brushing against my skin.

He intertwined my wrists within them before guiding me to the bed. My body fell into the silk sheets as he knelt behind me, his nails running down my thighs. My lips scrunched up as my thongs fell to the floor, Bill's tender kisses reaching my inner thigh. I let out a small moan as he met my folds, his tongue carefully exploring my core. My knees bucked into the frame as he firmly slapped my buttocks, my eyes squinting shut with pleasure.

My wetness seeped onto his fingers as he entered two, a whine leaving my glossy lips. There was nothing more I wanted than him, his soft touch sent me into a frenzy. I squirmed on the bed, my breathing heavy as he removed his clothes slowly.

My patience running thin by the minute, my body begging for his attention. He lent over for the whip, his naked body standing behind mine. I let out a groan as the leather hit my buttocks, my body tensing with every hit.

"please" I begged, biting my lip.

His eyes looked just as needy as mine, the whip hitting the floor instantly as he adjusted himself to my entrance. I buried my head into the purple sheets as he shoved his whole length into me, a gentle groan leaving his lips. His strokes were gentle but long, a pit forming in my stomach..