24.

My stomach growled as I stared down at the plate Willem had left, not wanting to touch it

Willem had left, not wanting to touch it. My body answered back with a low growl, my eyes pinching together as I reached for the bland sandwich. I took a massive bite, soon eating the whole thing within a minute. I chugged the glass of water down my dry throat, my hunger still lingering.

I stared down at my sweaty clothes, the humidity in the room getting worse. I sighed as I crawled up from the scratchy carpet, shuffling my way to the door.

"can I have a shower?" I muttered, pressing my mouth to the door.

My lips formed a straight line as I waited, the silver door knob turning. Willem's head peered around the frame, a smile plastered on his face. He nodded slightly, allowing me to come out. He griped my wrist as he led me down the hallway, the small bathroom coming into view. There were no mirrors, no windows just a small toilet, broken sink and a shower. I turned to face Willem, my nostrils flaring slightly.

"Go on" he insisted, closing the door behind us.

"I'm not showering if you're going to watch." I murmured, my voice barely above a whisper.

"you will." He hummed, tilting his head.

My brows furrowed.

"I don't want one anymore." I growled, reaching for the handle.

He smacked my hand away before pushing me into the cold tile wall, his hand yanking at my jeans.

"let go!" I yelled, pushing his shoulders.

He ripped my jeans to my ankles before moving to my stained jumper, his dark eyes glaring up at mine. I let out a small cry as my jumper crumpled to the ground, his fingers sliding off my panties. My bottom lip trembled as he stripped me of my clothes, my only safety. His movements were quick as he grabbed my throat, shoving me into the shower.

I coughed harshly as he turned on the freezing cold water, my feet slipping underneath me. My body tensed as the water started pouring down my frame, an amused smile forming on his twisted face.

My back met with the shower wall, the water trickling onto my face suddenly. His free hand moved up to my breasts, my breathing hitched.

"no." was all I managed, tears flowing down my soaked cheeks.

His hand groped my breast, goosebumps forming along my pale skin.

"Don't cry, you're safe with me" he whispered, swiping his finger across my nipple.

A low sob left my shaky lips as I closed my eyes, my wet hair sticking to my neck. His hand left my throat as he took a step back, my arms immediately crossing over my chest. A small pit formed in my stomach, still feeling his unwanted touch on me.

"Five minutes" he hummed, turning to the door.

As he left I crumpled to the ground, sitting under the freezing water as I sobbed. I gripped my knees tightly, attempting to cover my body although no one was watching.

14:32pm
I stared blankly at the television, willems hand groping my thigh. Smoke filled the small room, the yellow walls making me feel sick. My heart sank as his hand moved further up, my body only covered by a grey jumper. I crossed my legs quickly, my eyes low.

I let out a loud unexpected scream as he pressed his burning cigarette into my palm, my legs kicking at his tense body.

"you foolish bitch" he scowled, grabbing my hair.

The dead cigarette fell to the ground as he pushed me down onto the couch, my hands firmly on his shoulders. His dry lips met my neck, my body shaking harshly. Without thinking I bit his ear, a groan leaving his mouth as he jumped up.

Blood trickled onto his palm as he shot me a glare, the other men staring intensely. Within the same breath he grabbed my hair, yanking me from the couch violently. My back hit the floor as he threw me into the spare room, my spine shuddering as it took the impact.

"you will obey me. One way or another." He spat before slamming the door shut.

I didn't bother getting up, instead I curled up on the floor. There were no windows for me to yell for help, I had no phone, nothing. No one knew where I was, how long would I be here for..

-4 days later-

I cried as I banged on the door, my fists aching. I hadn't eaten for days, I was starting to lose track of time. All I had was this dark, damp, empty room.

"Please. I'll do anything." I sobbed, gripping my stomach.

The door opened instantly, willems dark eyes meeting mine. His hand fell open, my palm unwillingly falling into his as he lifted me up. My stomach growled as I stared at the fresh pizza on the wooden table, my pleading gaze turning back to his.

"Go on" he hummed.

I nodded carefully before heading to the white couch, I yanked a slice from the cardboard. My eyes rolled back as I took a bite, my senses overwhelmed by the taste. I reached for a second slice but Willem stopped me, shaking his head.

"You can have more after you do something for me" he grimaced, his hands resting in his pockets.

He lifted me up from the couch, leading us to the main bedroom. One window lay next to the double bed, a wooden side table next to it. The white carpet beneath my feet was soft, the radiator pumping out needed heat.

"Get on your knees." He whispered, my eyes falling low.

I stayed still, daring to look up at him.

"Do you want to eat?" He asked, his jaw tense.

I nodded hesitantly, my lips curling down slightly. He pushed me down onto my knees as he begun undoing his black jeans, biting down on his lower lip as I cowered in front of him. His member sprung free from his pants, his hand gripping my dry hair.

"now." He demanded, urging my mouth to his tip.

Tears filled my eyes as my mouth met his member, disgust washing over my helpless frame. I cried as he pushed my head further, a low groan leaving his lips..