8

14:31pm I chuckled loudly, laughing at the show playing on Bill's television

14:31pm
I chuckled loudly, laughing at the show playing on Bill's television. Abel stood in the corner, his eyes firmly on me as bill returned home. I moved my gaze to him, a long white bag hung over his forearm. A woman followed after him, my brows furrowing. Her long brunette hair swayed below her shoulders, an elegant dress covering her frame.

"come on" bill ordered, standing by the stairs.

I let out a low huff as I jumped up from the couch, the white blanket falling into a pile near the gold pillows. I strutted towards bill, shooting a glance at the woman behind him. I led the way upstairs, heading to our freshly cleaned bedroom. Once a week he has three cleaners over, their work is truly spotless. I sat down on the edge of the bed as bill hung up the white bag, my brow raising in suspicion.

"what's going on?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Did you forget we're going to a party tonight?" Bill tutted, tying back his dreads.

"Who is she?" I groaned, jealously pouring down my throat like acid.

"I'm Mackenzie, I'm here to do your makeup and hair" she smiled softly, setting down her large bag.

"Oh" I blurted out, my jealous expression relaxing.

"I've got some business to deal with, I'll be back before five" bill announced, readjusting his black suit.

"you've been out all day." I sighed, biting my lip.

He shot me a soft glance, his lips meeting my forehead.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you" he hummed, heading to the door.

I moved my attention back to Mackenzie, a wide smile on her face.

"Shall we get started?" She cheered, patting on the bar stool.

I nodded before waltzing over to her, my hands resting on my lap as she began to pull out her supplies. I didn't realise how hard it would be to not see bill, he's always busy. I understand real estate must be difficult but sometimes I just want to sit back and watch a movie like we used to. I guess he's changed since then.

————————-
I checked myself out in the wide mirror, my hair curled perfectly. The light blue eyeshadow on my eyes complementing my blue gem necklace. Mackenzie brought over the white bag, my lips forming a straight line.

"What is that?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly.

"It's a dress, bill picked it out for you" she winked, unzipping it.

It revealed a royale blue dress, the sparkles catching the bathroom light. My eyes observed the dress once again, the price tag being ripped off. Mackenzie shoved the dress into my arms before shutting the door, the robe on my body falling to the ground. I pulled the silk fabric up my frame, two small curtain sleeves hanging off of my shoulders. The top of the dress was a heart shape, the colour making me look like a princess.

I grinned at myself in the mirror, exiting the bathroom carefully.

"Wow" Mackenzie gasped, clapping her hands together.

"Too much?" I sighed, biting my cheek.

She shook her head quickly, admiring me for a moment. Bill suddenly came through the door, his eyes meeting mine.

"There she is" he praised, holding out his hand.

"Shoes!" Mackenzie yelled, rushing over.

I raised my brows, internally laughing over the fact I could have forgotten my heels. She gently pushed my feet into the silver shoes, making me a few inches taller.

"Thank you for your help" I grinned, shooting her a wink.

She nodded politely before grabbing her bag, leading the way downstairs to the limousine. My eyes sparkled as I saw it, the moon reflecting onto the glass.

"Shall we?" Bill hummed, taking my hand.

I shyly walked behind him to the car, the leather white seats brushing against my skin. A mini bar sat in the corner, bill pouring me a glass of champagne.

"So this is a fancy party huh?" I joked, sitting back.

"You could say that" he agreed, untying his hair.

I admired his porcelain face for a moment, his honey eyes melting into mine. Being apart of this world is completely new to me, a few days ago I lived in a rundown apartment working tirelessly. It's so different being with him, he makes me feel seen, I haven't had that in a long time. I took a quick sip of the bubbling champagne, watching out of the window as the limousine drove off.

The night sky filled with stars, a warm feeling in my chest..

20:21pm
Bill helped me out of the car gracefully, a massive nightclub in front of us. Although this one was different, it was fancy. Very fancy. I admired the string lights on the walkway, three security guards standing by the glass doors.

"Good afternoon sir" one of them grinned, allowing us in.

The jazz music flew into my ears, the dimly lit club filled with crowds. A few eyes turned to us as we made our way through, all of them quickly moving to the side. A smartly dressed man waved over to bill, my heels clanking against the dance floor.

"So glad you could make it" he shouted, shaking bill's hand.

"glad to be here luka" bill responded, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"of course! You look gorgeous y/n" Luka grimaced, raising his brows.

"Thank you" I muttered, nerves running down my spine.

My eyes scanned around the club, looking for the bathroom.

"I'll be back in a moment" I whispered to bill, releasing his grip.

He nodded as I strutted towards the bathroom, my dress swaying above my ankles.

(Bill's pov)

I laid back in the red plush chair, luka clinking his glass to mine.

"So it's going well?" He questioned, pulling out a cigarette.

"very" I grinned, taking a sip of my whiskey.

"how long?" luka asked firmly, tapping his gold watch.

"Give me a week and then she's all yours" I announced, keeping my voice low.

"Still happy with the deal?" He continued, smoke leaving his dry lips.

"of course, who wouldn't want five million?" I snickered...