5

18:21pm My sunken eyes widened as bill drove up the concrete road leading to his house, the black build enveloped by wide windows

18:21pm
My sunken eyes widened as bill drove up the concrete road leading to his house, the black build enveloped by wide windows. Two large gates opened as the car got closer, bill driving us to his garage. It opened automatically, the warm lights turning on around it. I observed the dark garage, the car almost blending in with it.

I opened the passenger door, dropping to the light wood below. Bill followed behind me, opening the door that led to the foyer. An open kitchen lay to our right, two chefs standing there waiting for an order to be placed.

"Good afternoon sir" one of them spoke, a slight bend in his body as the words left his dry lips.

I raised my brows as I moved my gaze to the lounge, deep black leather couches stood before me, a marble fireplace in front. A dangling chandelier hung from the ceiling, the lights sparking. A white and gold carpet tucked under the chairs, a small gold table on top.

"Shall we?" Bill hummed, holding his hand out.

I nodded, completely in awe of his home. He led me up the glass stairs carefully, a row of paintings following us. Once we'd got upstairs three doors caught my eye, bill leading us to the last one. He unlocked the door with a gold key, his room coming into view.

I let out a small gasp as I looked around, a small bar pitched in the left corner. A wide balcony next to it, his black plush bed lay in the center, a gold painting above. To the right there was a walk-in bathroom, the shower as tall as the ceiling, led lights hung around.

"Too much?" Bill joked, pouring himself a glass of whiskey.

"It's." I paused, trying to find the words to describe what I'm seeing.

"Stunning" I blurted out, staring at the walk-in closet.

Layers of clothes laid hung up, gold lights lighting up the path.

"So you like it then?" He hummed, sipping on his drink.

"Of course I do, I'd be a fool not to" I chuckled, plopping down on his bed.

He soon joined me, his angelic features exaggerated under the lights. He placed down his whiskey before leaning over me, his finger snaking under my cold chin. I looked up at him slowly, meeting his soft gaze. A small smile formed on my lips as he met them, his body sinking into me. I grabbed a hold of his jaw, pulling him down onto the bed. His knee lay in between my thighs as he crept on top of me, my head resting against the silk sheets.

His free hand trailed over my thigh, my body shivering at his touch. He parted my legs slightly, allowing him to lay between them. His hard member pressed against my core, his tongue swiping over my lower lip. He carefully pinned my wrists above my head before moving his kisses to my tender neck. His free hand tugged at my dress, my back arching as he got lower.

His kisses met my lower stomach, his fingers prying at my panties. I bit my lip teasingly as he looked up at me, my feet digging into the bed. He removed my clothes with a smooth swipe, my bare skin shining under the forming moon.

His tongue crept lower towards my folds, finally hitting my core with a small grunt. I let out a soft moan as he explored my body, my ankles wrapping around his back. He released his grip on my wrists, using that hand to hold my thighs. My eyes closed in satisfaction as he gently inserted two fingers, my lips missing his.

"now" I whined, my body already beginning to shake.

I felt him smile as he lifted his head up, my ankles falling back onto the bed. He stood up slowly, beginning to remove his suit. My eyes traced down his defined body, tattoos covering most of his pale skin. I gripped onto his shoulder as he crawled on top of me, my legs parting to allow him closer.

He grabbed a hold of my throat, sinking his begging lips into mine as he adjusted himself. I moaned through the kiss as he pushed himself into me, my nails digging into his back. He let out a soft groan, laying his head on my shoulder as he began to thrust.

My moans became muffled with his as he became more rough, his hand still firmly around my throat. His thumb entered my mouth, my legs beginning to shake.

"your mine." He whispered, gripping my hip.

10:23am

I let out a hum, glancing out of the car window. I woke up and remembered what jasmine told me, although I didn't have time this afternoon so we rescheduled. I bit my lower lip, questioning what she had to tell me.

"We're here ma'am" the security guard announced.

"Thank you" I muttered, opening the door.

Bill had some business he had to attend to so I asked his security guard to take me instead. My low gaze set on the crowded cafe, noticing jasmine in the window. I hurried over, a small smile forming on her face as she recognised me.

"I'm glad you could make it" she grinned, hugging me tightly.

I nodded as I sat down opposite her, setting my bag onto the floor.

"So." I sighed, picking at my nails.

"What did he tell you?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Well he works in real estate.." I paused, realising that was all he basically told me.

She let out a huff, her sorrowful gaze turning to me once again.

"He's not known for real estate y/n." She hummed, rubbing her forehead.

"Then what?" I questioned, my brows furrowing.

She began to speak until her mocha arrived, her lips forming a straight line. I tried to read her expression but she showed nothing, my face heated up with anger, waiting for the waitress to leave.

"He's the don of the Russian Mafia, he's known for killing people, scheming, lying. Whatever he's told you is a lie." She blurted out..