23.

17:32pmI bobbed my head up as I awoke, my head still spinning from the alcohol

17:32pm
I bobbed my head up as I awoke, my head still spinning from the alcohol. I stirred as I turned my hazy gaze to the man next to me, a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Where are we going?" I whispered, rubbing my head.

"You'll see, we're almost there" he assured, tilting his head.

My stomach churned as I glanced out of the window, the streets unrecognisable. I shuffled my hand towards my pocket, forgetting I didn't have a phone.

"It was nice of you to help me but I need to get back." I muttered, my head heavy.

He stayed silent, his face unreadable as he stared off into the night. His knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel harsher, the car speeding up.

"hey!" I growled, trying to lift my head up.

"shut up" he spat, his brows furrowed.

My breathing hitched as I looked down at the silver door handle, my shaky hand reaching for it. It didn't budge an inch, the lock being intact. My hand fell from the door, my head burying into the leather seat. I recalled the last memory i had of bill, another woman in his arms. The memory ached in my heart, a warm tear drifting down my heated cheek.

The car came to a harsh halt, a dark apartment block coming into view. The mysterious man jumped out of the car, swiftly moving to the passenger door. He swung it open quickly, his cold hand grabbing my wrist. I struggled as he dragged me out, my skin tightening at the bitter breeze.

"what are you doing?" I yelped, my feet scraping against the concrete below.

His jaw tensed as he dragged me further away, leading us to a set of dark green stairs. I whimpered as he pulled me up, my legs hitting against the hard metal. I let out a cry for help, his hand slamming over my open mouth. He pulled me in front of him, pushing me up to the third floor.

He kicked open the first door, a wave of smoke hitting my face as I involuntarily stumbled inside.

"ah finally" a deep voice yelled, smoke leaving his dry lips.

I took in a sharp breath as I observed my surroundings, the small apartment packed with men. The yellow light above flickered, the taste of old whiskey filling the air. My nails dug into my white jumper, low music blaring through my ears.

"where am I." I croaked, my voice shaky.

"Where you belong sweetheart" the same man continued, tilting his head.

"I'm willem, it's lovely to finally meet you. I've heard wonderful things about you." He whispered, his lips curling up slowly.

"heard about me from who?" I scowled.

"I think you know who" willem grimaced, licking his lower lip.

I tensed up immediately, my grip on my jumper tightening.

(Bill's pov)
My jaw tensed as I re-buttoned my jacket, the waitress fixing her makeup in the corner. My stomach churned as I wiped my lips, turning my attention back to the door. Before the waitress could speak I hurried out of the room, my eyes flicking to the table we were sitting at. My brows knitted together as I realised y/n was gone, my pace picking up.

"Where is she?" I growled, glancing at her abandoned bags.

Enzo's eyes met mine, his jaw tight as he parted his lips.

"She ran off sir" he sighed, his lips forming a straight line.

I looked over enzo's shoulder, noticing Arlo on the phone. I observed the restaurant quickly, my teeth grinding together.

"Where is Abel." I scowled, my head pounding.

"I believe he went after her." Enzo hummed, his eyes low.

I swore under my breath, heading towards the exit doors. I pulled out my phone from my pocket, dialling Abel's number. It rang for a moment before cutting off straight away, my anger getting the best of me. I smashed the phone onto the ground, a few locals gasping as they witnessed it.

"I've spoken to one of the secret agents sir, they've tracked a vehicle that she got into" Arlo announced, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Whose car?!" I snapped, my body flicking around to face him.

He took a step back, my furrowed brows causing a headache.

"We don't know sir. But we will find her." He assured.

I scowled as I looked down the dark street, my heart pounding in my chest.

"We'll sweep the area." I muttered, pulling out my car keys.

Enzo followed behind us as we made our way down the street, the cold breeze slamming against my heated face. Once we'd reached the car we immediately began driving down the road, my eyes scanning every corner.

"Where are the secret agents I hired?" I spat, my knuckles turning white.

"I'm trying to contact them sir, they're not answering" Arlo growled, rubbing his forehead.

my foot pressed against the peddle harder, the car speeding up. My mind raced with questions I couldn't answer, all I knew was that I got screwed over. I should've known when I got that call.

"Shall I call some of our other men sir?" Enzo asked, his head appearing around my seat.

I nodded quickly, my eyes squinting as we sped further out of the city.

09:21am.
My eyes pinched together as I awoke, my back aching as I sat up on the carpet floor. Willem had locked me in the spare room when I wouldn't comply with his demands, the room being completely bare. I cuddled my knees into my chest, the lack of windows making me question what time it was.

The chipped wooden door suddenly opened, Willem entering with a plate and a glass of water. He placed it next to me before kneeling down, his hands planted together.

"Sleep well?" He mocked, tiling his head.

"why am I here?." I croaked, my lips dry.

"Because your dumbass of a boyfriend killed my brother. So you're going to pay the price of that." He scowled, lifting my chin up.

My eyes widened as I took in his words, the venom in them making me shiver. In the same breath his hand griped my hair, pulling my head back. I whimpered at the pain shooting through my head as he forced me to look at him.

"You're mine now."..