21

20:34pm I let out a frustrated sigh as I sat down on the wooden bed, my gaze turning to the open windows in front of me

20:34pm
I let out a frustrated sigh as I sat down on the wooden bed, my gaze turning to the open windows in front of me. The whole city could be seen from them, the neon lights flashing into my heavy eyes. Bill placed our bags in our room before going to help Abel and the others, leaving me in this dark room. I chewed at my dry lip, my head hitting the mattress with a quiet thud.

The room was dressed in a lilac colour, a sleek wardrobe by the entrance. A king size bed lay in the centre with a white side table next to it, two cabinets opposite me with a kettle on top. A small bathroom to my right. My eyes rose up as Bill's phone pinged. I arose from the bed, picking up his phone. Lately I've been thinking about faye, she looked so distressed at the mall.

I hummed as I typed in her number, it memorised in my head. I bit at my nails for a moment, waiting for her to answer.

"Hello?" She croaked, my eyes tearing up immediately.

"Faye it's me. How are you?" I sniffled.

I heard a small gasp on the other side as she recognised my voice.

"y/n! I've been so worried about you, are you okay?!" She whispered.

"I'm fine! I'm more worried about you." I sighed.

"don't worry about me. Where are you?" She asked.

"Tokyo. why?" I hummed, wiping my cheek.

"why are you in Tokyo? Did he kidnap you??" She scowled.

"no! We're on holiday, I guess" I groaned.

"y/n.. this-" her sentence was cut short by bill entering the room.

His gaze turned to me, his brows furrowing as he noticed his phone in my hand.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, walking towards me.

"I just wanted to call faye." I whispered.

His jaw tensed as he stalked closer, his phone hitting the ground as his palm met my face. My body hit the glass window with a thud, my hair falling in front of my face.

"What have I told you." He scowled, picking up his phone.

"I'm a grown woman I think im aloud to do what I want." I growled, cupping my cheek.

"excuse me?" He tutted, ending the call.

"you heard me! I'm sick of this! I'm not some animal you can control" I screamed, staring up at him.

"Is that how you speak to me after I brought you here? Huh?!" He yelled.

"Oh wow do you want a medal?" I snickered, heading back over to the bed.

"you better watch your mouth." He whispered, slamming down his phone.

I rolled my eyes as I tucked myself into bed, my eyes tearing up again. My back was faced to him as he took off his clothes, pulling aside the blanket.

"you could be more grateful." He continued, laying down.

I pulled the blanket over my head quickly, burying my face into the cold sheets.

——————————
I stood in the dimly lit bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror. Bill stood in the hallway with the others, waiting for me to finish up. My jaw tensed as I left the bathroom, making my way out into the hallway. My eyes avoided Bill's, pressing the elevator button as quick as I could.

It came up shortly, a red light above flashing as the doors opened. I stepped inside first, my back resting against the cold metal. Abel shot me a small smile as he pressed the first floor button, my lips forming a straight line.

The silence ate me alive, Bill's eyes burning into my body. My nails tapped against my belt impatiently, my gaze set on the floor monitor.

Relief washed over me as the doors finally opened, bill grabbing my arm.

"are you going to be like this all day?" He whispered, pulling me out into the lobby.

"are you going to smack me again?" I scowled, tilting my head.

His jaw tensed, Abel and the others waiting by the entry doors.

"I was angry. I don't like faye , she's insane." He groaned, his eyes softening.

"She's my best friend." I muttered.

"so you'd chose her over me?" He asked, gripping my arm tighter.

"don't do that. Don't ask me questions like that" I spat, yanking my arm back.

I hurried past him, my eyes setting on the scenery outside. Our hotel was one of the most popular in the city, known for its 'luxury'. I observed in awe as I looked around, noticing the cherry blossom trees.

"So where are we going?" arlo hummed, his hands in his pockets.

"The mall?" I shrugged, looking straight ahead.

I headed towards the mall first, my jeans scratching against my pale skin. Bill caught up with me, enveloping his hand in mine slyly.

"I'm sorry" he whispered, pecking my head.

I rolled my eyes at his lousy apology, the automatic doors in front of us swinging open. My eyes lit up as we entered, scanning over the choice of stores. I hummed as I saw a clothing store, the dresses on display catching my eye.

I pulled bill with me as I hurried over, the vibrant pink wallpaper shooting through my gaze. I slipped my hand from Bill's, running it along the dress selection.

I immediately picked up a silver gem dress, the sparkle reflecting onto the sleek floor.

"That would suit you" bill smiled.

I nodded approvingly, laying it over my arm as I continued looking through the shop..