One Short

Calvin and Sam met each other by Wigglehouse, waiting for the Wiggles to be ready.

"Did Robin handle it alright?" said Calvin.

"We both handled it better than I thought" said Sam.

"Good. Carmichael paid me before I left" said Calvin.

"That's great, Cal" said Sam with a smile.

Charles Wallace and Andy ran up to them in a hurry.

"Ready to go, ol' sport?" said Calvin.

"About that" said Charles Wallace. "How about you guys get on the plane without me?"

"Without you? How come?" said Sam.

"I don't know how to lead up to it, so I'm just gonna say it" said Charles Wallace.

"You're scaring us" said Sam.

"Jeremy's pregnant and he ran off" said Charles Wallace.

Calvin and Sam looked at each other wide-eyed.

"Why would he run off for being pregnant?" said Sam.

"Better yet, how is he pregnant again? I mean, those ghosts didn't do it did they?" said Calvin.

"He left a note. He doesn't know how, but he's terrified and ran to his folks" said Charles Wallace.

"He ran back to his folks?" said Sam.

"That's not like him" said Calvin.

"That's why we have to go after him. Charles Wallace is coming along so he can help me" said Andy.

"And protect her if I have to" said Charles Wallace.

Before either Calvin or Sam could respond, the Wiggles exited their house.

"You kids ready?" said Jeff.

"Not quite" Sam confessed.

"You heard, eh? Our flight got cancelled and we need to switch our transportation to a train" said Greg.

"Wait. That's perfect. I can go after Jeremy, and you guys can take my luggage on the train" said Charles Wallace.

"I get it. You'll probably have solved this by the time we get there" said Sam.

"Solved what?" said Anthony.

"Long story, Wiggles; we'll talk about it after you get back" said Andy. 

"Alright. But how are you gonna get all the way to Dorney and still make the vacation?" said Calvin.

"There's always pixie dust. Can I borrow yours, Sam?" said Charles Wallace.

Sam handed him her pixie dust bag. "I guess so. We won't need to fly any time soon."

"Thanks" said Charles Wallace.

He sprinkled some dust on himself and Andy. 

"See you real soon!" said Charles Wallace before flying away.

"Bye, Charles!" said the Wiggles in unison.

"Safe flight" said Sam.

"Good luck" said Calvin.