Finding Jeremy

Late that night, Charles Wallace and Andy were flying over Buckinghamshire England.

"So this is where Jeremy grew up, huh?" said Charles Wallace as they flew over the village of Dorney.

"Yeah. Not as royal as I thought" said Andy.

"Do you remember where his parents live?" said Charles Wallace.

"Uh-huh" said Andy.

She led him over the forest path until they got to a clearing with a big ancient mansion-like house.

"Is this it, Andy?" said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah, this is it. I sure hope Lady Clyde hasn't gone to bed" said Andy.

They landed on the doorstep and Andy knocked on the wooden door. 

Charles Wallace got a good look at the exterior. "This is kinda big for a village house, huh?"

"That's how you know Jeremy is an aristocrat" said Andy.

As they spoke, Jeremy's beautiful mother, Elizabeth Clyde answered the door.

"Andrea. Hello" she said.

"Hi, Lady Clyde" said Andy. 

"And who have you got with you?" said Elizabeth.

"Lady Clyde, I'm Charles Wallace. Your son and I live in the same apartment" said Charles Wallace.

Elizabeth shook hands with him. "You seem awfully young to live away from your parents."

"Don't think too much about it, ma'am; he's not anything like other children" said Andy.

"So I see. Now what can I do for you?" said Elizabeth.

"Is Jeremy here?" said Andy.

"Yes he's here, but he's despairing at the moment" said Elizabeth.

"That's why we're here. We're worried about him" said Charles Wallace.

"Please let us in" said Andy. 

Elizabeth looked at how worried the two of them were. 

"Oh very well" she said letting them in. 

She called out in the direction of the stairwell. "Jeremy luv, you've got visitors!"

Jeremy showed his face on the balcony and glanced at his wife and roommate. 

"You found my note, eh luv?" he said to Andy.

"If you didn't want me to find it, why'd you leave it?" said Andy.

"I wanted you to find it, but I didn't think you'd come looking for me" said Jeremy.

"We had to" said Charles Wallace.

"And there's another question. Why aren't you on holiday?" said Jeremy.

"Andy told me everything. I couldn't let her wander around on her own" said Charles Wallace.

"She's a grown woman, Charles. She can handle herself" said Jeremy.

"And you're a grown man and you're hiding from your problems instead of solving them" said Charles Wallace.

"He's right. So why don't you come downstairs and we'll talk about this pregnancy thing of yours" said Andy. 

Jeremy took a deep breath. "Alright."

Then he descended the stairs to join Andy and Charles Wallace.