Nekoboy

— Dunk, it's your turn. Get in position, and we'll start the photo session.

— ...I'm going...

The lights are so bright they're blinding, but they're necessary for the photos to come out perfectly.

Today, we're working on promoting an exclusive clothing brand. They've dressed me in a black suit... Me, in black, when my color is white. But they decided it contrasted well with my ears.

— Great, Dunk. Keep that melancholic look. Move your tail to the other side... and now lower one of your ears.

I'm a model; I live off my image, like most of the nekoboys I know.

Our ears, tails, whiskers... they make us special, and we dominate the fashion world, both female and male.

Is it my dream? No. Am I happy with my life right now? Not really.

If I could have chosen, I wouldn't have been born with these ears. They have their pros and cons, like everything in life, but they make me especially unhappy. People only love me for the image I project.

I feel alone.

— Okay, let's try a smile.

Crap.

— Mmm... Well, that's interesting; I'll take it. Not like this outfit asks for much more. You can go rest.

I leave the studio and head to the dressing room. When I enter, I see that Phuwin is still here.

— Dunk! You're done already?

— Yeah, I can't wait to get out of this costume.

— Hahaha... Careful, don't let anyone hear you talk like that about this "marvelous" piece of fashion...

That's why I like Phuwin; his irony fascinates me.

— True enough. What are you still doing here? I thought you'd be gone by now.

— I was waiting for you. Let's go out together. You choose the place, but come out with me. You can't keep being so isolated; it's going to take a toll on you.

— ...And Pond?

— I think he's home, but it doesn't matter. Just this once, let me be with you, please.

— ...Yeah, yeah... Okay, fine, but just for a little while. I'm looking forward to getting home.

— Of course, so you can enjoy your huge apartment full of expensive things all by yourself. We're not meant to be alone; we've talked about this. You're hurting yourself.

— It's not a choice; I'm not going to chase anyone just to be loved.

— I know, and that's not what I'm saying. I've invited you countless times to meet friends and expand your social circle, and you always refuse.

— If I meet new people, I risk being used again.

— I would never introduce you to a bad person...

— Yeah, you're right... I'll come next time.

— Do you promise?

— I promise.

— Perfect. I'll be waiting for you this Sunday at my place; you know the address. Come between ten and twelve, not later, Dunk. Otherwise, I'll extend it—I know you.

— Seems like I don't know you... You totally tricked me.

The proud look on Phuwin's face is adorable. I can't be mad at him for deceiving me so blatantly. Besides, I know he genuinely cares about me.

— Come on, I'm dying for something sweet. Aren't you?

♥️🐈
——————————————————————
Vote and comment

Are you liking it? I plan to make it really spicy 🔥🌶️🤭