Daddy 🔞🔥🌶️

I'm waiting for Joong at my place. He has the code to get in without needing anyone. If someone had told me I'd reach this level of trust with him, I wouldn't have believed it.

I hear a noise outside, and I tense up. What if it's not Joong? But then the door opens, and there he is, holding a beautiful sunflower. He places it in the vase by the entrance, replacing the wilted one from before, just like he always does.

— Hey, beautiful.

— Hey.

He leans in to kiss my forehead, but I tilt my head up, inviting him to kiss me on the lips instead. He gives me one of his sweet smiles and plants a soft, gentle kiss on my lips.

— Let me just put this in the fridge.

— What did you bring?

— A dessert for my little kitten. You've been good enough to deserve it, right?

— Of course, Daddy.

I hear him close the fridge, and suddenly he comes rushing over.

— What did you say?

— I said, of course.

— Don't play with me, little kitten... You know exactly what I mean.

I give him my best innocent look. I toss the blanket off my bare legs and shift so that I'm on my knees on the couch, leaning against the backrest as I look at him.

— No, I don't, Daddy.

Joong's nostrils flare, and I can see his pupils dilate.

— Alright, kitten. I think I'm going to have to reward you for being soooo good for Daddy.

He pulls off his shirt. His body is a work of art. People compliment mine for being pale, smooth, and slim, with a broad back and a small waist. But Joong... Joong is broad, tight, muscular. His skin is tanned and warm, so warm.

— Come here, kitten.

From behind the couch, he grabs my waist and lifts me up. He helps me wrap my legs around his strong waist, and his hands find their way to my ass. He's hard—really hard. Even through his clothes, I can feel him pressing against my stomach. He props me up on the back of the couch and kisses me—hot, wet kisses that make me gasp while his hands roam over my legs and thighs. He sets me down on the floor and strips me of my shirt and briefs. I'm completely naked now.

Joong steps back, circling me as he studies my body, licking his lips. I feel completely exposed and sexy. When he passes behind me, he takes the opportunity to stroke my tail. I purr in response, and he smirks.

— Where should I start?

He positions himself in front of me, so close but not quite touching.

— Tell me, kitten...

He brushes a strand of hair away from my face and takes the chance to caress one of my ears. I purr again.

— ...do you want me to take you here, or in the bed?

— Take me to bed, Daddy...

— Good.

He lifts me again, just like before. My legs are wrapped around him, and his hands grip my ass. On the way to the bed, he plants soft kisses on my shoulder, neck, and cheek. When we reach the bed, he lays me down gently on my back, positions himself between my legs, and starts kissing me near my cock.

The purring doesn't stop, and when his tongue touches me, I start moaning. Joong takes me into his mouth, and my mind goes blank. I'm only capable of gasping, trying to hold on as long as I can. I want to watch, but my eyes roll back, and I lift my head, panting. He's too good, and I'm too turned on to last much longer. I come in Joong's mouth, and the shameless guy shows it to me before swallowing. Not satisfied with that, he collects the last drop from my tip with his finger and licks it off.

— You taste so good, kitten.

Joong unbuckles his pants and frees his massive cock.

— I can't wait anymore... I need to fuck you, kitten.

I want to return the favor, but I can't move; my body won't cooperate. Joong is naked now, positioning himself between my legs again.

— Are you okay? Can I?

— You can...

— Kitten... you drive me crazy... I don't want to hurt you.

— Daddy... please... I need you... Daddy...

— You're such a tease...

And he pushes all the way in, hot and hard. Joong stays still until my breathing steadies, then starts thrusting. I love the feeling of him filling me up. He's being gentler than usual.

— Prrrrrrrr... Daddy... I want more... harder, deeper...

— Kitten, don't be naughty...

— Please, Daddy, I want more...

— Uffff...

He lifts me up, and I wrap my arms around his shoulders. We're both sitting now, him on his knees, and I'm clinging to his body. In this position, he reaches even deeper, and I lose all sense of reason. All I am is moans, gasps, and ragged breaths as Joong thrusts into me over and over again. Then, suddenly, he hits a spot inside me that makes me see stars.

— Joong, Joong... Jooong...

— No, kitten, call me Daddy...

— Aaahhhh, Daddy, yes... Daddy... yes, aaaahhh...

I come, and I keep coming, as Joong pounds that spot inside me, breaking me apart.

— Ohhhh, kitten, you're getting so tight, I can't hold back...

And he fills me up, I can feel his hot cum inside me, making my belly bulge. When he's done, he pulls out, and I feel it start to drip out of me...

— This is such a hot sight. You're covered in your own cum while mine is leaking out of your little hole.

— You're so proud of yourself, aren't you?

— You have no idea.

♥️🐈🔥
———————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫣