Fanmeeting

Everything is ready. We've had two weeks to prepare. Jack gave us guidelines, dropping hints to keep people on edge.

One of them was a photo on my Instagram story that I left up for only a couple of minutes, as if I had accidentally posted it to "close friends." In the photo, you could see our hands.

That photo went viral.

Another was at a recent event where I accidentally mentioned that someone special was picking me up. When they asked me about it, I said I misspoke, and when I left, I did so in a car with tinted windows, leaving directly from the building.

Social media was on fire.

Joong seems calm, but it's not the reality.

— Love, are you okay?

— What? Oh, yeah, sure. Don't worry.

— I'm nervous. Will you hold me?

Joong wraps his big, strong arms around me. I'm doing this more for him than for myself, but I take the chance to enjoy it.

— Feeling better, Dunki? And the baby?

— All good, it's still early, so I haven't felt any movement yet.

Joong places his hands on my belly, caressing it, then kisses my forehead.

— Can we go over everything again, please?

— Whatever you need, but the more natural, the better. As long as you have the key points in mind, just be yourself. They're going to love you.

— Guys, are you ready?

— Yes, Jack.

— Good, follow me.

We head to the room where the event is set up, a special one for the first 100 people who managed to enter the link. The press has access but with limited space on a first-come, first-served basis.

It's not the biggest event we've done, but since Joong isn't used to these, we decided on a smaller one.

— Alright, guys, final rundown: Dunk goes in first, you greet everyone, chat a bit with your fans, and then you introduce Joong. Joong, you come in, interact with everyone, but your main focus is Dunk. You need to take care of him, offer him a seat... whatever feels natural. And when someone asks about your behavior, that's when you drop the news. Dunk, I want you blushing.

I can hear the fans chanting my name.

— Ready to go?

— Yes.

— Of course.

— Okay, I'm going in with Dunk, then I'll come back for you.

We give each other a quick kiss while hugging.

— Everything's going to be fine. See you in a bit. I love you.

I enter the room with Jack.

— Duuuunk!

— Duuuunkkk!

— Dunkmew!!!

The fans call out to me, showing me gifts they want to give me, and I ask for calm.

— Calm down, we'll have time for everything. How have you been? I've missed you all so much.

Screams and more screams.

— You're probably wondering why I organized this event... Well, I want to introduce you to someone very important to me. We've shared so much of my career together, and I want to share this, too.

When I turn around to where I entered, I see Joong walking in. He comes straight toward me, hugs me, and kisses my cheek.

The screams are deafening. The camera flashes won't stop.

— Everyone, this is Joong, my partner.

— Dunk, why don't you sit down and rest a bit?

He pulls up a chair.

— I'm fine, Joong, really.

The questions start coming in. They want to know how long we've been together, how we met, and they're concerned about my health due to the chair. As we had planned, we take the opportunity to drop the big news. I touch my belly as I explain that I'm in good health, so much so that I'm carrying a life.

The surprise is well received. Some fans cry as they wish me a healthy pregnancy.

The journalists try to get us to focus on them, but I'm only interested in my fans. I answer them exclusively.

Jack appears to let us know we have ten minutes left. I grab Joong's hand, and we walk through the fans, who leave aisles for us. Joong is perfect, charming with everyone, and I know that smile has them all in love, just like I am.

We take a picture and record a video that I promise to post later.

— Thank you all so much for coming to see me. I wanted to share this news that makes me so happy. I hope you understand that I won't be as active. We'll share how things are going, but I ask for calm, respect, and love for my new family.

Joong hugs me from behind, rests his chin on my shoulder, and gestures to let me know he's about to speak.

— I promise I'll take care of him, and of our baby. And I'll help Dunk make space so he can keep sharing how everything is going.

The fans go wild. They ask Joong to be the one to give updates.

He's charming, he's got them wrapped around his finger.

Time's up. We say goodbye and leave. Once in the dressing room, we melt into a hug.

— You were amazing, it was like you'd been doing this your whole life.

— Hahaha... you're the amazing one.

— Well, guys, social media is blowing up, and so far, it looks like everyone loves you both. Let's hope the press does too.

— If the press doesn't respect it, we'll take a step back. I don't care about losing contracts, Jack. My priorities have changed now.

— Good.

♥️🐈
———————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫂