Craving You and Ryu 🔞🔥🌶️

36 weeks of pregnancy, and my back can't take it anymore. I'm done. Today we have the last ultrasound, and I hope Ryu is finally in the optimal position for birth.

— Dunki, are you ready, my love?

— Yes, let's go.

— Are you nervous?

— A little, I'm worried Ryu might not be in the right position. I know, I read too much about it...

— Hahaha... it's normal, kitten, I'm nervous too, but I know everything's going to be okay.

Joong, as always, is my good luck charm, my unconditional support, my peace.

— Thank you, I don't know how you do it, but you always bring out my positive side.

I stand on my tiptoes and give him a small kiss.

— Just a little one?

He says with a pout on his lips.

— Yes, we need to leave right now, look at the time. You know us, Joong, if I give you a longer kiss, we won't make it.

— You're right, I'll have to wait until we get back...

— Hahaha... you're insatiable.

— When it comes to you, no doubt about it, my love.

He hugs me from behind, his hands wrap around my belly, and he plants a kiss on the top of my head.

— Shall we go?

— Let's go.

On the way to the doctor's, Joong tells me about a job he has to decorate a room for a wedding, and he casually asks if I would like to get married one day and how I'd like it to be.

I'm not sure if he's serious or just fishing for information.

— Joong... are you going to propose to me?

— What? I... no, I'm just curious.

— Mmm... well, I never thought marriage was for me...

— ... I see...

— But... since you've been in my life, my thoughts have changed a lot, you know?

— ...

I see the corners of his lips slowly rise until his beautiful smile spreads across his gorgeous face.

— Who knows, maybe one day we'll call each other husband.

— Maybe.

We arrive at the hospital. Joong is always worried about my back, and whenever we walk together, he supports my lower back with one of his hands.

Once in the consultation, the doctor tells us how well Ryu is doing.

— Look, the little one is all set. Here's his head, arms, and hands... and look how he plays with his feet. You don't have much room left, do you? Well, everything is ready here. And how's daddy?

— Daddy is tired, very tired.

— That's normal, there's not much longer to go. Come back next week and we'll hook you up to the monitors. Joong, make sure to give him back massages and help him avoid any stress. We want a relaxed and happy Dunk for the birth.

— Will do.

— Am I lucky, or what?

— Just as lucky as Joong. You two are such an adorable couple.

— Hahaha, thanks, doctor.

As we leave, we run into a couple of photographers. They ask for information about the baby, but I don't want to respond. I squeeze Joong's hand, and he understands with just a quick glance.