Purr 🔞🔥

We arrive at my apartment. I'm really tense. Joong offers to give me a massage to help me relax, and I can't say no to his hands touching me. Who am I kidding? I'm dying for it.

We decide to head to the bed for the massage. I undress because he says skin-to-skin contact will help me relax. Every time I move to take off my shirt or pants, I can feel his eyes following me. He's already half-lying on the bed, and when I'm down to my underwear, he asks me to join him.

I lie down next to him, face down, and he positions himself between my legs, starting to massage my trapezius muscles. His hands move to my shoulders, my neck, and then slowly make their way down to my waist.

I can't hold it in any longer; I start purring with pleasure. Joong continues moving lower, reaching my glutes. His hands slide into my underwear. I raise my hips, and Joong takes the opportunity to strip off the last piece of clothing I have on. My tail wraps around one of his arms. I think this turns him on because I hear his breathing quicken.

— Mmmm... sexy...

Joong lets himself fall over me, and I feel his weight on every part of my body. Just this movement turns me on. When I feel how hard he is, I lose all reason.

— Joong, kiss me.

He grabs my chin and turns my face as far as my neck will allow, then he leans the rest of the way in and kisses me passionately.

His tongue slides over mine, and then he catches my lower lip between his teeth, tugging at it. He repeats the action and then moves to nibble my ear while his hands squeeze my ass.

— Joong, I want to feel you. Get undressed.

No sooner said than done. In less than half a minute, he's back in position, but now with not a stitch of clothing on his body.

His cock rests between my cheeks, rock hard, and while he resumes nibbling my ear, he begins grinding against my ass.

I'm purring loudly.

— You don't know how much it turns me on when you purr for me, my little cat.

— Prrrrrrrr...

He grabs my waist and lifts my ass. Now he's sitting up, one hand gently gripping my tail while the other teases my entrance.

— Mmm... every time I tug on your tail, you open up. Is that an invitation?

— Aahhmmm! More, more...

— More what?

— Please... I need you inside...

— You want it inside? Tell me what you want inside.

— You, what you've got between my cheeks...

— You want this?

Joong pushes in, just the tip. It's not enough.

— More, more, please, more Joong... fill me... prrrrrrrrrr...

— Ufff... Dunk, you're so sexy. Take a deep breath, my little cat.

Take a breath?

— Aaaahhh! God, Joong, you're too big...

— Just a little more, I'm not all the way in yet... mmm... you're so tight...

— Aaahh... Joong... Mnnnnhhh... Aaahhh...

— Yes... now I'm in... ahhhh... god, that feels so good. Breathe, my little cat, tell me when I can start moving.

I can feel him deep inside me, it's burning, I squeeze my ass, and Joong groans.

— Be good, my little cat, it's for your own good... I don't want to lose control and fuck you like a madman...

— Prrrrrrrrrrrrr...

— You know what that sounds like? It sounds like you want me to go crazy. Fine... get ready, Dunki...

He grabs my arms and pulls me back so that my back is pressed against his chest.

— Here we go, ready or not.

And he starts pounding me at a crazy pace. Our bodies collide, the wet sound of slapping skin fills the room. My moans are loud.

Joong's hands leave my arms and move to press down on my lower belly.

— Put your hands here, feel me fucking you.

I don't think, I just obey. My functions are: obey, moan, and come.

One of my hands grabs onto Joong's leg, and the other rests where he told me. And then I feel it. His cock is pressing against my lower belly. When I look down, I can see it bulging.

— Joong... Joong... ahhhh... you're going to break me...

He pulls out, and I whine, but then he flips me over and lifts my legs like a frog.

— I want to see how your belly bulges too, my little cat... ahhhhh...

He thrusts back into me without warning, and my eyes roll back. His hand returns to my belly, and he fucks me at an insane pace. While one hand presses on my belly, the other finds my cock and jerks me off in rhythm.

— Joong, Joong, stop, I can't take it anymore, I'm going to come... I can't... Aaaahhh!!!

My cum splatters over my chest, I'm exhausted...

— I can't stop, Dunki, I'm sorry... just hold on a little longer...

— Mmmm... prrrrrr... prrrrrrrrrr...

I'm like a rag doll now. Joong grabs my ass and lifts me to hit deeper.

After a while, I feel the urge to come again.

— Joong...

— Just a little longer, my little cat... I'm... oh my god, you're squeezing me... I'm going to fill you up with my seed... mmmm... my little cat... my little cat, Aaaahhh!

I feel him fill me up, and I come again.

Joong holds me tight and kisses me, but this time it's gentle, sweet, and soft.

— Did I hurt you? Are you okay, Dunki?

— Better than okay, but I'm so tired, I need to rest.

— Close your eyes, I'll take care of cleaning you up.

I do as he says. I feel him clean me, and once he's done, he holds me and lets me sleep on his chest.

♥️🐈🔥
——————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫣