Love is Growing

— It's a boy and... here he is. He's got a little tail, and look at those ears. This time, I have no doubt—he's your copy, Dunk.

— Oh my God, that's such great news! Can I ask for three copies? We need to frame this one, and the guys will want one too.

Joong is ecstatic. He had already said he wanted a mini Dunk, but... I'm not sure how I feel.

— Dunki?

— Yes, I'm sure they'll want a copy.

Joong noticed. He knows something is up with me.

The doctor recommends walks and long, relaxing baths. When we're done and leaving the appointment, Joong stops me, grabbing my elbow.

— What's worrying you?

— I know what it's like to be a nekoboy. I was hoping our baby would be like you.

— Explain that to me because I look at you and don't see anything wrong.

— It's not about me or other nekoboys; it's about society, how they put us in boxes, what they expect from us.

— Okay, maybe it was like that for you, Dunk, and believe me, if I could go back and fix your past, I would. But I promise you, our baby won't go through the same. We'll personally make sure of that. He'll have all the options in the world.

All my worries vanish in an instant. I rub my belly while smiling at him, falling even more in love with him—if that's even possible.

— I love you, Joong.

— I love you even more! Come on, we need to head to Phuwin's house. They're probably waiting for us by now.

Once at Phuwin's house, we share the news and give them one of the ultrasound prints.

— I'm framing this.

— Me too.

— Hahaha... maybe they'll give us a discount, Joong also wants to frame it for our house.

— Hey, little chickpea, it's time we gave you a name, don't you think?

Forth bends down to speak directly to my belly, something he's been doing since the beginning. It's adorable.

— We already have a name.

— What?!

— And you haven't shared it with us yet?!

— We were waiting to be sure of the gender.

— Can we know now?

— Ryu.

— That's beautiful! Ryu, I'm your uncle Phuwin.

— And I'm your other uncle, Forth.

Both of them are crouched at belly level. I'm used to them touching me, and Joong has already resigned himself to it. He usually "punishes" me with a couple or three orgasms when they get a bit too affectionate... so I can't really complain.

— Have you decided which hospital?

— Yes, everything is set, and I even have the hospital bag ready. I know it's early, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared, right?

— Definitely.

— Are we counting on the four of you to help set up Ryu's room?

— Of course!

— You don't even have to ask!

— Great. Thanks, guys. Ryu has the best uncles in the world.

— Guys, how's the food coming?

— It's ready, we're coming.

After we finish eating, I feel my eyelids getting heavy; lately, I can't stay awake for long without feeling tired.

— Dunki, my love, come here.

I get up from my seat and walk over to Joong. He sits me on his lap, settles me against his chest, and continues with the conversation at the table. I don't last even a minute before I'm asleep.

When I wake up, I'm still in the same position, but Joong is now on the couch.

— Good morning, kitten.

— Hehehe... did I sleep for long?

— No, just a short nap. Gemini and Forth have already left; they needed to get home early today. Pond and Phuwin are in the kitchen, trying to keep quiet so you could rest better.

— I've been feeling so sleepy lately.

— That's normal, have you seen this?

He rubs my rounded belly.

— This weighs a lot, and your body is doing all the work to help him grow. What surprises me is how much energy you have.

— I'm really eager to meet him already. The waiting is starting to feel heavy.

— It feels heavy to me, and I'm the one who has the least right to complain out of the three of us...

— Daddy can complain about whatever he wants.

— Mmmm... okay, then my complaint is that your lips aren't on mine right now.

— Hahaha... that's an easy fix.

We kiss, and Joong's hands find their way to my belly, gently caressing it.

— Let's go home...

♥️🐈
——————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫂