Discoveries

— 12 weeks?

— Yes... so it looks like we got pregnant the first few times we...

— Yeah, yeah... don't say it! You don't want Garbancín to hear.

— Garbancín?

— Yeah, like a little chickpea. Do you have a better name? We need to call it something until we decide.

— Including you?

— You be quiet, Pond! I'm going to be their favorite uncle.

— We'll see about that.

— Guys... how am I supposed to tell Joong, and when?

— I might have accidentally solved that for you. I was on the phone with him when you were talking to Phuwin...

— What? I'm not ready...

— It's not like you're confessing to an affair.

— Affair?

— Joong...

— We'll leave you two alone. Phuwin, let's go.

— Dunk, what's going on? I've been trying to reach you since that day at your place. If you need space, I can...

— No.

I'm terrified. I don't know how he's going to take it.

— So, Joong... you know all the times we've been intimate? And the lack of protection?

— Ummm... yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?

— Well... here.

I hand him one of the ultrasound pictures.

— ... is this...?

— A baby. Our baby.

— ...

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but this silence is killing me.

— I'm 12 weeks along.

— ... so... we're going to be parents...

— That's what it looks like.

— You're pregnant.

— Yes.

— With my baby?

— Do you need me to confirm it for you?

— No. It's just, I'm surprised. I didn't expect... I thought you couldn't...

— Yeah, I didn't expect it either. I thought I couldn't, like other nekoboys, but apparently there's a small percentage of us that can.

— And you're one of them. You're so special, of course you would be. And we're going to be parents. Am I dreaming?

— ... Does it feel like a nightmare?

— What?! No!

— I'm sorry, I know this wasn't in your plans...

— Or yours.

— No.

— And how do you feel about it?

— I... I won't lie to you. At first, I was skeptical. It felt like a bad joke, but once I was alone and could process it, I felt... protective? Like I already cared about the baby.

— It's our baby.

— Yeah... so, do you want to have this baby with me? I won't force you to...

— Dunki... I want everything with you. I love you. I want our baby. I want to live with you, and I want it all. The other day, I thought I was pushing you to be this way with me, like only my needs mattered. Do you know what I mean?

— Yeah, but that's not how it is. I asked for it because it's what I wanted. You always assume I'm sacrificing myself for you.

— I'm sorry, Dunki. I'm just worried I'm not making you happy.

— Don't you trust me?

— No, I mean yes... it's my issue, not yours.

— But it affects both of us, and now, all three of us.

Joong looks at me, surprised, and I can see the realization in his eyes.

— You're right. I've been treating you like I need to take care of you, even from yourself.

I smile at him. It feels so good to be understood... I hug him, and he hugs me back.

— I'm sorry.

— I know.

We stay hugging, our foreheads touching. I feel his lips on mine, and his tongue slips into my mouth, searching for mine. The kiss gets intense. I pull back, and I hear him groan.

— Joong, we're at Pond and Phuwin's house, remember?

He sighs, giving me another quick kiss.

— I've missed you so much.

— Me too.

— How's our little one doing?

— Hehehe... healthy and the size of a plum.

— You've got to keep growing and look just like your daddy, Dunk.

— No, I want a little Joong.

— Well, we could always go for both.

— Joong!

— Hahaha... God, Dunki, I love you so much! I love both of you.

♥️🐈
———————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫂