Possessive 🔞🔥🌶️

— Dunk, sweetie, can you please listen to me and go rest?

— I'm fine! Stop treating me like I'm sick, please.

— Can I touch your belly again? Please, please!

I'm in Joong's kitchen — well, it's also my kitchen now since I moved in three months ago — with Phuwin and Forth.

We're 24 weeks along, and if they treated me like I was fragile before, now they act like I have a serious illness.

— Sure, Forth, go ahead.

Forth places his hand on my now-round belly again, hoping to feel some movement.

— Is the baby okay? Maybe they don't like me... what if they don't like me?

— That's impossible, you're adorable. The baby is probably just sleeping. They throw a party in here every night.

— Can I stay over with you guys?

— NO!

— NO!

You can hear Gemini and Joong shouting from the living room.

— Hahaha... they're so possessive. But honestly, I think a sleepover sounds like a great idea.

— Are you going to leave me all alone?

That's Pond, and he's already poked his head around the door after running over.

— Oh, come on, Pond. Just for one night.

— We could have our own sleepover at one of our places and support each other.

Joong, my Joong. I don't know if it's the pregnancy or that I'm madly in love, but everything he says and does seems like the most beautiful and admirable thing in the world.

— Deal. We'll stay here with Dunk, and you guys can head over to our place so Pond doesn't cry at night.

— Can we have dinner first?

— Sure...

We all have dinner together, laughing and joking. The time we spend with our friends makes me so happy. I feel like I'm with family.

When we finish, they help us clean up before leaving.

— Dunki, love, don't stay up too late. You need your rest, and if anything happens, call me. I'll be here as fast as I can.

— Don't worry, it's just a few hours, and I'll be with Phuwin and Forth.

He hugs me tight, kisses my face all over, and whispers, "I love you both so much" in my ear before letting me go.

We watch as Joong, an irritated Pond, and a sad Gemini head to Pond and Phuwin's house.

— You always talk about us, but your guys are so clingy they can't stand one night away from you.

— I can't argue with that.

— Neither can I.

— Gemini made me promise that tomorrow morning, I'd be ready by nine at the latest so we can catch up with some cuddles.

— That's adorable. Pond told me to get ready for my "punishment." I think you know what that means.

— Hahaha... Pond just wants to eat you up. I doubt that punishment is real.

— I'm not complaining. Dunk, how's work going? We haven't talked about it lately.

— It's going well. The journalists weren't too kind; they speculated and started some rumors about us, but the fans jumped to my defense. Now everything is calm. The brands still believe in me; they know my fans are loyal. I'm the one who decided to cut back on appearances. I don't want to risk the baby just to maintain the same work level.