Connections 🔞🔥

— Waaah, waaah...

I try to sit up, my eyes still glued shut from sleep, but Joong stops me.

— I'll go, you keep sleeping, you need it.

I feel a soft kiss on my forehead, and soon after, there's silence. I don't last more than a second before I'm back asleep.

When I wake up again, it's with a start. I jump out of bed and run to find Joong and Ryu. I find them on the couch, Joong lying down with Ryu sleeping on his chest.

I grab my phone and take a picture of them. Well... several pictures from different angles. They're just too cute. I move closer to take one of Ryu's sleepy face, and Joong takes the opportunity to surprise me with a kiss.

— You're awake.

— Mmmm... what are you doing, Daddy Dunk?

— Taking pictures, you two look adorable.

I give him a quick kiss and pick up Ryu to lay him in his crib.

I return to Joong and lie down where Ryu was.

— Mmmm... you know? I really miss you...

I move suggestively so he understands what I mean.

— I miss you too...

Joong doesn't need anything else; he's already hard and ready for me.

— We need to be quick; Ryu could wake up at any moment.

— I'm so desperate I doubt I'll last long, my love, hahaha...

He changes positions, undresses me and himself, and we embrace skin to skin.

— God, I'm in heaven.

— Mmm... yeah, just holding you like this feels so good...

Joong gets to work, biting my lower lip and giving me small kisses until he reaches one of my nipples.

— Didn't we say this was for when we were alone, right?

Joong's tongue teases my nipple, making it wet, and my nipple responds. Joong smirks mischievously before sucking out my milk.

— Delicious.

While he continues sucking, he positions himself at my entrance and pushes inside.

— Aaahhhhh... slow, slow... it's been a while...

— I'm sorry, my love, you're so tight, and I... I... God, I can't think straight.

Joong is trying to hold back, but he can't, and his pace becomes rougher. I try not to scream; I don't want to wake Ryu.

My nipples start leaking.

— This is so erotic...

He takes my other nipple into his mouth, sucking as he pushes deeper inside me.

The next thing I know, Joong has me on his lap, still feeding from my chest as he fucks me wildly. His hands grip my butt, lifting and lowering me at a frantic pace.

I bite my hand to keep from crying out in pleasure, and when he notices, he replaces my hand with his fingers.

— Dunki, my love, I'm going to fill up your little hole, I can't hold back anymore...

When I feel him explode inside me, pleasure floods my body, and I come, too, all over our chests.

— God, I missed this so much.

— Hehehe... yeah, me too.

— We're a mess, but I want to stay like this a little longer.

— Mmmm... two minutes, and I'll get a wet towel.

A little while later, Ryu wakes up hungry.

While I'm breastfeeding him, Joong is checking emails for the flower shop.

— Dunki, I need to go to the shop to get some documents and organize the team for the next event.

Joong is becoming quite the businessman. He already has a team, and he focuses on managing and organizing, which gives him much more time to be with us.

— Alright, don't worry, we'll be fine, and I can always call Phuwin.

— Okay. I'll be back soon.

He gives both Ryu and me a kiss before heading out the door.

— You have a very hardworking daddy, don't you?

Ryu's little eyes sparkle as he looks at me.

— You're so beautiful... do you want to see Uncle Phuwin? Let's see what he's up to...

I call Phuwin's phone, but Pond answers. He tells me Phuwin left his phone at home and that he's in a photo shoot until late.

— I can come over instead.

— ... Oh! Sure... come over, we'll be here waiting.

We hang up. I stare at my phone. I don't know how to feel. I've always sensed some tension with Pond that kept me from getting to know him better. According to Phuwin, it's just in my head...

When Pond arrives, I let him watch over Ryu while I freshen up.

When I return, I find a heartwarming sight. The usually serious Pond is smiling at a chatty Ryu.

— Brrrdnrrfsh...

— Quite the speech.

— Hahaha... right? It's like he's already trying to talk to us.

This version of Pond surprises me. He seems... happy and cheerful.

— He likes you.

— And I like him. He's a little Dunk; of course, we like each other. With you, it's easy. I figured it would be the same with your son. Plus, Joong is also charming.

— ...Right.

Phuwin was right... Pond does like me. And here I was, thinking he couldn't stand me.

— Pond, thank you.

— Huh?

I shake my head to tell him not to ask.

I let them continue their conversation and take the chance to make a couple of coffees for us.

Sometimes, not everything is as it seems.

♥️🐈
——————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫂