Surprise

Today is the day.

I've been planning this for months.

I'm leaving Ryu with his uncles, Pond and Phuwin. He'll be staying with them all weekend, and he's happier than anyone. If you think babies get spoiled by their uncles, Ryu is on a whole other level. If you didn't know them and walked into their home, you'd think they had a child Ryu's age.

—And where's my favorite nephew?

—Puuu!

—Hold on, little guy, I need my hug and kiss first... Muuua!

—Come on, buddy, let's go play with the game I've set up...

—Is everything ready?

—All set. And you? Anything comes up...

—Come on, Dunk, it's just a weekend, and Ryu's a sweetheart. Besides, you gave me a full list of every possible situation and solution.

—Hahaha... that's true. Okay. Alright. I'm off... have fun.

—You too! Oh man... Joong's going to lose it. Pooond, he's leaving!

—Good luck, Dunk!

I get back to the car and drive to one of Joong's stores. Yes, he has more than one now. I know exactly where he is because one of his guys has been keeping me updated on his movements all day.

When I arrive, I check the last message where he tells me Joong is in the office. I walk in, head to the counter, and the employee hands me a beautiful red rose.

I walk into the office. Joong has his back to the door, so he doesn't know I'm here yet.

—What are you doing here, kitty?

—Huh? How did you...?

He turns around, smiling wide.

—You smell like cotton candy. What are you doing here, my love? Did you come alone?

—Yep.

—And Ryu?

—With his uncles.

—Mmmm... are they going to spoil him again?

—No doubt.

—That's fine with me, as long as my Dunki is all mine for a while. Come on, where's my hug?

I throw myself into his arms, and Joong holds me tightly against his chest.

—Do you have much left to do?

—Actually, no, I can leave the rest for Monday.

—Really? Let's go then.

—You're in a hurry today.

I smile and give him a small kiss on his beautiful smile.

—Come on, let's go...

—Siii...

We leave the office, he says goodbye to his two employees, and we walk out hand in hand, heading for the car.

Once we're in, I start driving toward our destination.

—Dunki... where are we going? Our house is in the other direction, and this way doesn't lead to Pond and Phuwin's either.

—I know...

—Are you planning something, kitty?

—Maybe...

Joong stays quiet, looking out the window, probably considering his options. And then...

—The airport?

—...

—Kitty?

Once I park, I look at him and give him an innocent smile.

—Shall we?

One of his eyebrows shoots up.

—Where?

—To our flight. Let's go.

—What?!

I get out of the car. I open the trunk and pull out two suitcases.

Joong gets out and sees me unloading them. He's completely stunned.

—Dunk, please, tell me something. I don't understand anything.

—You don't need to understand anything. Here, this one's yours. Let's go.

I start walking, and I hear Joong hurrying after me.

We go through security, and I stop at one of the screens to check our flight. I try not to let him see which one I'm looking at. Then I resume walking toward our gate. When we get to the area, I find two free seats and offer him one.

—Are you going to leave me like this? Am I supposed to wait for a flight without knowing where it's going?

—Yes.

—You're cruel, kitty.

I smile without looking at him and focus on the book I brought to pass the time.

I hand him another book.

—In case you want something to read.

At first, he ignores the book, just staring at me, but after a while, he gives in and starts reading.

An hour passes.

—Duuuuunki... please...

—Only fifteen minutes left. Come on.

I offer him my hand, and he takes it quickly.

I lead him to one of the gates.

—Japan?

—Ready to spend six hours on a plane?

—Ready.

—Hahaha... good, let's go.

Once we're seated and comfortable, Joong starts with the questions.

—Why Japan? Why didn't you tell me? How long have you been planning this? Where are we staying?

—Why don't you just go with the flow? Stop asking so many questions and enjoy the ride.

—... it's just that so many questions are piling up in my head.

—Want me to kiss you until your mind goes blank?

—...kitty...

—Hahaha... come on, it's a long flight. If you want, I wouldn't mind spending it glued to you.

—You're such a tease.

—We could always visit the bathrooms mid-flight...

—Dunk! Hahaha... okay, okay...

I love when he blushes.

♥️🐈
———————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫂