Together, always ♥️

The idea was to have a small ceremony... well, it's still somewhat intimate, but the rumors have spread, and now we have both journalists following us and waiting to capture "the photo" for their headlines, as well as fans who've decided to join us to celebrate our day.

Honestly? I'm so happy, I don't care. Do they want "the photo"? They're going to get it. I ask Joong to come with me to the entrance of the venue where we're celebrating, and right there, I plant a kiss on him. At first, I catch him off guard, but it doesn't take him long to devour me. The flashes don't stop. When we pull away to catch our breath, Joong hugs me from behind and gives them another, more conventional photo.

They congratulate us, wish us a happy marriage, and once we've done our part, we head back to the party.

—Joooong! You owe me a bachelor party with Dunki...

—No way.

Phuwin is still sulking because Joong didn't give him time to plan a proper bachelor party for me.

—When you get married, we'll celebrate your bachelor party for two.

—What?!!!

—See? Your husband comes up with solutions, not problems like you.

—Pond! Help me...

—Me? No thanks. I want to sleep cuddled up tonight...

—Coward...

I hug Joong from the side, resting my chin on his shoulder.

—Come on, I'm all yours now, husband...

Joong focuses on me, his eyes shining with love.

—You've got him wrapped around your finger, Dunk...

—Daddies!!

Between the two of us, we lift Ryu up and cover him with kisses.

—Sweet little thing!

—My big boy!

—Are you sure you want to take Ryu with you?

—No doubt. We just got back from a weekend without our little one, now it's time to celebrate being a family.

—Besides, we'll always have those little moments when he's asleep to...

—Joong!

Joong shuts his mouth and playfully pretends to zip his lips.

—So, where are you going?

—We're going back to Japan, to Tokyo. We want to take Ryu to Disneyland.

—Can I come?

—No.

—I was asking Dunk, not you, Joong.

—Hahaha... cut it out, guys.

—Your husband's been in possessive mode since you got back from Japan. I thought it would pass once he put that beautiful ring on you.

—I've always been this way, but now I have the right to be, and before, I didn't.

—Dunk, are you sure about what you've done?

—Very sure. This is exactly what I've always wanted. My Joong, my family.

Who would've thought I'd find my place? That I'd find someone who loves me the way Joong does. That I'd have the most beautiful, wonderful child in the world. That I could choose what to do and what not to do in life, surrounded by people who love me for who I am, not for what I have or what they could gain by being close to me.

I'm happy.

I love Joong.

I love my family.

I love my life.

♥️🐈
———————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫂

How did you like this story? Did you enjoy it? Was it what you expected?

I wanted to touch on some serious topics, mixing in a lot of sweetness and spice—did I pull it off?

Do you enjoy the hotter chapters?

Would you like to read a special edition?

Thank you so much for following me, for sharing these moments with me, and for our shared passion for JD ♥️

Love you all!

Meeewwww