Lust 🔞

- You were incredible, Dunk. You're a true fashion celebrity. What else can you tell us about yourself? Something personal that makes you unique...

- Thank you. It's nothing special, just perseverance and a lot of hard work.

- What are your future plans? Will you stay in the fashion world? What does your partner think?

- I don't have one, so for now I'll just say that I'm fully focused on myself and my work.

- Your last partner was more than...

- If there are no more questions about the event, Dunk is leaving. We have to continue with the show.

- Thank you.

It's exhausting. They are exhausting. Always wanting to know about my private life. Okay, I don't have one, but that doesn't mean I need it tattooed on my forehead.

I run into Phuwin.

- They're exhausting.

- They are. Are you done?

- Seems like it. You?

- Same.

- Shall we go? I want to get out of here.

- Please.

We're in a taxi. Phuwin is leaning on my shoulder with his eyes closed, and I'm looking out the window.

- Dunk...

- Mmm? I thought you were asleep.

- Would you like to do what we did on Sunday again?

- ...

Would I like to? The truth is, yes...

- The guys are coming tomorrow, it'll be the same group, and they've asked about you... What do you think?

- Mmmm... What time?

- The same as last time.

Phuwin hugs me, squeezing me with happiness because of my answer. It's worth it just for this.

- Gentlemen, we've arrived at the first destination.

- This is my stop. See you tomorrow, Phuwin.

I stroke his head, and he lets go of me.

- See you tomorrow, Dunk!

Once in my apartment, I notice that the feeling of loneliness is a little less overwhelming. Tomorrow is going to be a great day.

I get ready for bed, and when I'm all set, I lie down.

Morning comes much faster than usual, and I feel rested. I decide to dress casually: loose jeans with a T-shirt and a white shirt. As I comb my hair, I realize I'm singing, and my good mood just puts me in an even better mood.

Once I'm ready, I head to Phuwin's house.

- Dunk

Joong? Oh my god, he looks amazing... and his smile is even more beautiful than I remembered. I approach him and fight the urge to rub myself against him.

- Good morning, Joong. Did we agree that you'd pick me up?

- That's what I arranged with Phuwin. Didn't he tell you? Sorry, I don't have a way to contact you...

- He must've forgotten. Maybe... we could exchange numbers, just in case...

- Of course! Here you go.

He hands me his phone. Before I take it, I glance at his expression, looking for any sign of discomfort, but all I find is his beautiful smile.

- Alright.

- Hop in, do it on the way.

- Mmmm...

So, we do. When we arrive at Phuwin's house and get out of the car, I give him back his phone.

- Thanks, Dunki.

...Dunki. It sounds so sweet in his mouth, it feels like he just petted me.

- It's nothing.

I force myself to hide my emotions and walk away without waiting for him. When I ring the doorbell, Joong is already by my side with his smile.

- Hey, guys! Come in, everyone's here.

And so, we spend another day with laughter and Forth's hugs. When the time comes for me to leave, the anxiety returns, and I question if it's worth it.

- Dunk, do you mind if I drive you home?

- S-sure.

That gives me some calm. I won't be alone just yet. On the way home, I fall asleep again; it's as if being with Joong makes me feel calm and safe.

- Dunki, little one, we're home.

I purr... yes, I'm fully aware of it, and I don't care. I don't want to go, I don't want to leave him.

- I'm really tired... can you help me upstairs?

I don't even look at him. I curl up in a little ball in his seat and stay very still, listening to his movements.

He unbuckles his seatbelt and reaches for mine. Once it's done, he gets out of the car, opens my door, and leans down to speak to me.

- To help you up, I need to touch you, Dunki, are you okay with that?

- Mmm... yeah.

I feel one of his arms slide under my head and the other under my legs, and the next thing I know, I'm pressed against his chest. I hear the car door lock and we move.

- Dunki... what's the code?

- 01102020.

- We're inside. Do you want me to leave you on the sofa or in bed?

- Bed.

- Tell me how to get there.

- The room at the end of the hall, the last one.

He tries to put me down, but I don't let go. I don't want him to leave.

- Dunki, we're here. This is your bed.

- Mmmm... don't leave me alone.

Do I seem desperate? I am, I brought this on myself. All this loneliness is taking a toll, and Joong... he's so warm.

He holds me in the bed, half-lying down as if waiting for me to fall asleep. I get closer to him, if that's even possible, with practically my entire body on top of his and my head resting in the crook of his neck.

The purring starts, and I feel Joong's hand stroking my hair. I move, and to both our surprise, I give him access to my ears. I'm dying to feel his fingers on them.

He doesn't hesitate. First, it's soft touches, little strokes that seem unintentional, but soon enough, he's massaging my ears. My purring intensifies, and my tail begins to sway. My hips follow.

I'm so turned on. I don't know what's going through my head, or maybe it's just that my mind goes blank, but my tongue slips out, and I lick Joong's neck. He tastes so good I can't stop... Joong's breathing gets heavier, and I don't hesitate to bite him gently.

- Dunki... Mmmm... are you okay with this?

I bite a little harder in response, and Joong moans. I keep licking as I move up to his ear, nibbling it.

I'm burning up, so hot. I strip off all my clothes and settle back in place.

- Don't stop touching me. I need you...

His hands are everywhere. I'm melting, panting, and begging for more. I'm completely blinded by lust when Joong makes me see stars with his mouth.

Consciousness fades. I fall into a deep sleep, happy and calm.

♥️🐈
———————————————————————
Vote and comment 🫂