In your arms

We arrive in Japan, and right at the airport, I have a transport ready to take us to a very special hotel that promises peace, nature, and privacy.

When we arrive, Joong is like a little kid, inspecting everything while I check us in.

When we're done, they escort us to our room. It opens to a private outdoor patio with lots of local vegetation and a natural onsen. A cherry blossom tree completes the beauty of the scene, and I'm more than happy with my choice.

We're alone now. We look at each other and start laughing with joy.

— I can't believe this, it's paradise.

— Oh my God, have you seen what we have here? Just looking at it makes you feel peaceful.

— I don't know if it's peace I feel... just imagining you in the onsen, naked...

He smirks and lets my imagination finish the sentence.

I get ready to fulfill his wishes, and as I walk naked toward the water, I hear Joong wrestling with his clothes to follow me.

Already in the water, I see him finally win the fight with his clothes and join me in the onsen.

—Easy there, cowboy, I'm not going anywhere.

—You can count on that.

He traps me in his arms and sits me on his lap.

We're both breathing in the peace of the place. Joong is sitting in a butterfly position, his arms wrapped around my waist, his head resting in the curve of my neck. I'm sitting on his lap, my backside completely pressed against him, and he's making sure it stays that way.

—Joong...

—Yes, my love?

—You're...

—Mmmm... just your scent turns me on, I can't help it.

—... I want to turn around.

He lets me face him, but my intimate area stays pressed against his.

—Don't you need some space?

—Not with you.

—Mmm... are you sure?

—Dunk... if I could, I'd carry you in my pocket even to work.

I bite my lip to hold back. This isn't the plan, I have to be strong.

Joong starts kissing my shoulder and slowly moves up to the curve of my neck, where he gives me a gentle bite that makes me moan, and the purring starts and won't stop.

—Mmm... I love it when you purr...

—Prrrrrr...

His tongue traces the same path his kisses did, and where he bit me, he now leaves a hot hickey. I hold my breath, and when he releases me, I exhale.

—Dunk... I want you... I want to be inside you...

His member is rock hard between my cheeks. Joong adjusts himself, positioning to enter me.

—Here?

—Here... please, yes?

—Mmmm... I can't say no to you.

Joong slides his full length into me, slow and delicious, while I take a deep breath and wrap my arms tightly around his back. Once he's all the way in, he whispers in my ear.

—Do you know the danger of saying that to me?

I respond with soft moans and purrs. I nuzzle into his neck, breathing him in, then give him small licks.

—If you can't say no to me... then stay with me forever, like this. Let me stay inside you forever. Be mine, completely.

—I'm yours, Joong, completely yours.

—Are you?

Joong starts moving gently, but it's enough to make me feel like I'm in heaven. He grabs my tail and strokes it gently from inside the water. The feeling of him filling me, being completely full, and his touch on my tail is indescribable.

—Kitty... move for Daddy.

Joong leans back against the rocks of the onsen. His arms rest on the edge, giving me control of the movement.

I place my hands on his chest, my feet on either side of his legs to steady myself, and start rocking back and forth.

—Miauuuuu... prrrrrr... miaaaauuuuu...

—You can't do that and think I'll let it slide... want to play, kitty?

He changes our position. I'm on my knees now, my hands gripping the edge, his hands keeping mine in place. With one leg, he spreads mine slightly, positioning himself at my entrance.

—Good, now you're going to meow a lot louder. I want to hear you clearly, okay?

—Miaaauuuu... aaah!!!

Joong goes wild, thrusting into me at a dizzying pace. Each thrust echoes with the sound of his body hitting mine, wet and hard. The sounds of the water, our bodies colliding, my moans, and my meows blend together.

I feel Joong's seed filling my kitty womb, but he doesn't stop moving. He's even harder now, and his movements are deeper.

He grabs my shoulders to press my back against his chest, then lifts me up, spreading my legs. I'm completely at his mercy. Joong bites my shoulder, and I completely lose control. I come with such intensity that my mind disconnects. My eyes roll back, and only deep gasps escape my mouth, as if I have no voice left.

Then, I feel him filling me again, but this time, not all of it stays inside... there's so much that some of it leaks out.

When I catch my breath, Joong has already cleaned us up and laid us down on the futon.

—Do we rest and continue later?

—Seriously?

—We have to make the most of this time alone... with Ryu at home, I can't do this.

—At this rate, with all that, you might end up with another Ryu...

—You think so?

He says it, excited.

—Would you like to have another kid?

—With you, I want everything, Dunki.

—... Marry me.

—Here or do you want a big wedding with everyone?

—Is that a yes?

—That's a "of course yes," I can't wait to make you my husband.

—... wait, crap... wait.

I go to my suitcase and search for the ring. In the end, I failed at my plan. Joong is too sweet not to fall for.

—Actually, I wanted to ask you in a more formal way...

I hand him the little box, and he looks into my eyes.

—Was this trip to propose to me?

—Yes...

—When?

—When what?

—When are we getting married?

—I don't know, you just said yes.

—Well, I suppose you want everyone to be there, right?

—Yeah... I was thinking of something small, just us, Ryu, Pond and Phuwin, Geminis and Forth...

—I'm going to text the guys, we need a date.

—We can figure it out when we get back...

—No, I want a date now.

—Hahaha... I'm not going to change my mind...

—Neither will I, but now I feel the need to make you my husband as soon as possible.

♥️🐈
——————————————————————
Vote and commen 🙈