Chapter 8

The rest of the day felt... off

Orm couldn't shake the awkwardness. She hadn't said a single word to Lingling, and, surprisingly, Ling didn't say anything either. They both acted like the thing that happened between them earlier didn't even exist.

But Orm couldn't stop thinking about it.

The memory of Lingling's fingers, the smug smirk, the way Orm had completely lost control in that office... it was all engraved into her brain.

"From hating her to... that?!" she groaned internally. "I'm so disappointed in myself."

By now, she'd dragged Prig and Becky to the bar with her, needing a distraction — or better yet, something strong enough to make her forget.

"I swear, I- We need to drink this away," Orm exhaled dramatically. "You girls aren't even ready for the bombshell I'm about to drop."

Becky raised an eyebrow, sipping her mojito. "I knew something was up. You've been weirdly quiet since lunch."

Orm stared at her empty glass and sighed deeply, not ready to spill the beans just yet.

Prig, always the problem solver, waved at the bartender. "Shots of tequila. Stat. I think she needs some liquid courage to get this story out."

Orm threw her hands up. "I need a hundred shots before I even think about saying a word."

Her mind was spinning, thinking, How the hell do I even say this out loud? Like, 'Hey, girls, guess what? Kwong made me cum in her office.'

Becky squinted at Orm. "This sounds pretty serious."