Part 1

At the beginning of August, the sun was scorching.

In a small two-story building in Liunan Town, there was a dark red admission notice on the coffee table in the big main house, the air conditioning was not turned on in the house, the steamer seemed to be stuffy, no one spoke in the living room, it was quiet and silent, and then Kang Yan's joy of receiving the notice sank a little bit.

"Uncle, I was admitted." Kang Yan said in a low voice.

The middle-aged man sitting on the wooden sofa is Kang Yan, Uncle Kang Aijun. Kang Aijun thought for a while and was about to speak, Wang Cuiping, who was sitting on the single sofa next to him, spoke first, "Isn't it just a junior college, it doesn't matter if I think about it or not, I went to Beijing, how high the consumption is over there, I don't know how much it will cost you for three years, I have raised you for three years in vain, and I have no top fart, and I finally turned out to be eighteen, and I paid money from me, did our family owe you in the last life?"

The more Wang Cuiping spoke, the higher her voice became, the louder her fire.

Kang Yan hung her head, her face was pale, her forehead was sweating, she bit her lower lip, plucked up the courage to look at her uncle, and said, "Grandma left you 30,000 yuan before leaving——"

"Yo, do you still know 30,000, you can't grow up eating wind and drinking fart for three years? Now I am thinking about 30,000 yuan, and I have long spent it. Wang Cuiping shook her hand, meaning that she couldn't take out half of it.

Kang Aijun glanced at Kang Yan, who was red at the corners of his eyes, pondered for a moment and said, "How much money is the tuition?"

"Kang Aijun, what do you mean by that? Are you really going to give him a chance? Wang Cuiping was anxious.

Kang Yan hurriedly replied, lest she wouldn't be able to go to school, and said, "The tuition fee is eight thousand a year."

"Eight thousand is eight thousand, the child has been admitted-" Kang Aijun gritted his teeth and said, before he finished speaking, the daughter-in-law next to him stood up and began to tear him, and scolded in his mouth: "Kang Aijun, what kind of garlic are you filling, our Lingling will also take the college entrance examination next year, she studies so well, the teacher said that Tsinghua University and Peking University are no problem, you have given this debt collector now, what will our daughter eat and drink next year?"

Kang Aijun comforted his daughter-in-law, frowned and said in a rough voice: "I forgot about this, that... Then I paid for the first year's tuition, only 8,000, and the rest for yourself, you are eighteen years old, and you are also an adult."

"Got it." Kang Yan nodded, and hurriedly picked up the admission notice on the table and returned to the small room.

There is only one small window in the small room, facing the toilet in the courtyard, the smell is big when the window is opened, and it is stuffy without opening the window. Kang Yan didn't care, sat on the edge of the bed, cherished and excitedly touched the notice in her arms.

Grandma, I was admitted to school.

Kang Yan said slowly in her heart.

The sound insulation of the farmer's self-built house is not good, and the voices of Wang Cuiping and Kang Aijun can be heard from a distance.

"As long as you can, you can pay the eight thousand yourself!"

"Isn't there still 30,000 yuan given by our mother, let's say that in the past three years, Kang Yan has also worked during the winter and summer vacations, and if she comes back to pay the money, it will only be a year, and she will not be able to leave him alone in the future? If it weren't for my brother's relationship to arrange for me to enter the power plant, I wouldn't have repaid the favor without me now......"