Chapter 2

Tris' POV:

"He isn't coming back Christina." I sigh.

"You don't know that Tris. Don't lose all of your hope." Chris says.

I hear the front door open, and I look to Christina instantly. I stand up quickly and say, "is that him? What do I do?!"

"Just talk things out. Try to figure some crap out, okay?" She says, and I nod.

I walk out of the bedroom, and I go to the living room. Tobias is turning off the TV, and I'm just frozen. I have no clue what to do. It's so much easier talking on the phone than in person.

He looks up and stares deep into my eyes. I begin to tear up again, and he starts walking towards me. He wraps me into his strong arms, and I hug him back.

"I hate myself, Tobias." I cry.

He pulls away to look at me, and he wipes my tears. "But I love you." He says.

"Why did I say all of those things earlier Toby?" I ask, confused with myself.

"You were just confused babe. That's all. By the way, I like it when you call me Toby." He says, making me smile.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know what to say, because I thought that you would hate me either way. I was still upset about Calum, too. I don't think I'm ready for all of this baby. I'm pregnant, and that is a big deal. I want to marry you so badly, but something inside of me is resisting." I cry.

"What are you trying to say?" He asks in a calm voice.

"I don't know..." I sigh into his chest.

"Do you want to wait to get married?" He asks, and my stomach churns. I hate delaying something that important, and what if something really bad happens.

"I don't want to decide on that." I say.

"Tris, it's okay. If I have to wait for two years to marry you, then I will. I'll do anything for you." He says, and I sob more. "Don't cry. This is going to be a happy moment baby."

"I just wish that I wasn't alive. I'm a huge mistake, and I'm just more drama in your life. I'm so sorry for making you miserable, because I know that you are on the inside. You just don't want to show it." I say.

"Don't ever say that again, do you here me? I love you so fricking much, and nothing is going to change that." He says.

I feel like throwing up, so I get out of his grasp and run to the bathroom. "Sorry, I just don't feel great today." I say, as Tobias walks into the bathroom. I throw up for 10 minutes straight, with Tobias comforting me.

I stay on the floor and Tobias hops on the counter. "I want to marry you as soon as possible, Tobias. I think the 24th is great."

He smiles and says, "that's perfectly fine with me baby."

I stand up and walk to him. He is about to kiss me, but I stop him. "I need to brush my teeth first." I chuckle.

"Good idea." He winks and walks to who knows where.

I brush my teeth for a good while, and I go find Christina. "Wedding is back on." I smile as she squeals.

Tobias walks in and says, "teeth brushed?"

I nod and kiss him passionately. I love the feeling of our lips being connected like this. Loads of joy runs through my body, and Christina says, "I love that you two are okay, but I'm still kind of here..."

"Then leave." Tobias says, and I laugh. I stop kissing him and she says, "whenever Tris has this kid, you can do whatever you want. Sound good?"

"No, we can't just whenever. We'll have another member roaming around the house." He chuckles.

"That's why I'll watch the baby. You two need to have a bunch of babies, because they are going to have to be cute. You two are perfect for each other, and how can your-" I finally cut her off, "okay, Chris. I think we understand."

I laugh, and she glares at me. "Hey Chris. Will you do me a favor?" Tobias says.

"Sure, what is it?" She says.

"Can you leave so Tris and I can be together?" He asks.

"You are together." She replies.

"Alone?" He says, annoyed now.

"Seriously Chris? Please?" I say.

"Fine." She groans.

She walks out of the room, and we here the front door close.

Tobias grabs my waist and pulls me close to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, and I lean my head on his chest. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you, too." He whispers back.

We sway from side to side slowly. "I need to clean." I say in a yawn.

"What the heck, Tris? That was so random." He chuckles.

"The house is so gross. It looks disgusting." He rolls his eyes, and I let go of him. "Don't make fun of me."

"Baby, that's just instinct. I can't help it." He laughs.

"Let go of me!" I groan.

"Never." He smirks.

"Seriously Tobias. Let me go now." I say, annoyed.

He doesn't say anything or let go. "Tobias, freaking get off of me!" I say, ticked off now.

He finally listens, and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "Geez, chill babe."

"I literally asked you to let go like 5 freaking times. Don't tell me to chill." I say, taking a deep breath.

"I didn't want to ever let go of you, because I don't want to lose you." He says.

"I'm sorry... I'm just a tired, pregnant woman, and you know not to mess with me when I'm upset." I say.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, also." He apologizes.

I sigh, "we aren't going to fight anymore. It's going to be a rare thing from now on."

"I agree." He smiles.

I pick up the dishes around the house with Tobias following. "Why are you following me?" I ask.

"I'm helping." He smirks. I roll my eyes and carry the dishes to the kitchen sink.

This anniversary actually ended up to be good. Tobias and I broke up for about an hour, but we got right back together. We have a very complicated relationship.

"You and Four are back together?! How?!" Zeke exclaims through the phone. "First question, yes. Second question, it's complicated." I smile.

A/N: yay woop woop turn up. see how enthusiastic that was? haha.

well this wasn't supposed to happen. once again this is better then my original idea!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chap! Please vote, comment, and follow!