Chapter 11

Tobias' POV:

"Tris, what are you talking about?" I question.

"Mom said that my 'friend' brought Kyle to her house last night... Tobias, I think someone drugged me or something because I'm still clueless" She says, sighing.

"Baby, no one drugged you," I laugh.

"Baby?" She questions.

"Yep," I wink.

"Whatever, ya loser," She rolls her eyes and laughs with me.

Gosh, she's so beautiful. I hope she still feels the same way about me, too. I'm just gonna wing this.

"Hey, Tris. I'm just gonna be straight up honest with you... Will you be willing to do that, too?" I ask.

"Yeah, totally," She smiles.

"I love you so much," I say.

She looks like she's in shock so I walk up to her. I take the food that she's making for Kyle out of her hands and set it aside. "Can you help me with showing it?" I place my hands on her waist.

"Uh, Tobias... What are you doing?" She still looks like she's in shock.

"I told you I was gonna be honest," I laugh. "Just kiss me, even if you don't want to be with me again. I just want to have one last kiss with you at the most."

"Well Toby," She smirks, "I love you too."

Those words are the most amazing words I've ever heard from her. They bring me so much happiness.

I bend down, and we press our lips together softly. This right here boys is the most amazing feeling in the world... Well, one of them.

"My freaking gosh, Tris. That was amazing," I stare into her beautiful eyes as I say that.

She just smirks and says, "Yeah, I know. All my kisses are good."

"Very true, but cocky much?" I laugh.

"Just a little," She smiles.

"How can someone be this beautiful? Like, I don't think your beauty is even real," I say.

She crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow. "Now what is that supposed to mean?" She laughs.

"I know that you're natural and stuff, but you're so beautiful that it seems like it can't be possible." Dang, I'm confusing myself.

"What are you even saying?" She looks very confused.

"Okay, let me reword this," I laugh again, "I think you are the most beautiful woman in the entire world, and I don't understand how you can be this beautiful. Crap, that doesn't sound right either," I sigh.

"I think I get what you're saying," She laughs and pats me on my chest, "You're too cute, Tobias."

"You're making me blush! Gosh, Tris! Stop!" I say, sarcastically.

"Okay, you're ugly. Go die," She smiles.

"Whoa, harsh." I gasp, putting my hand on my chest like a girl would. "I'd rather you keep making me blush."