Chapter 5

Tobias' POV:

I feel so bad now... I didn't know that Tris was at the hospital, and that Brendon got in a wreck. I probably scared her half to death.

"Mommy!" Kyle screams.

I sigh and go to his room. "Kyle, shhhh." I groan. He just cries and screams, so I go to pick him up.

He screams in my ear and slaps my face. I'm shocked, and I hold him away from me. I look at him, and he cries louder. I put him back in his crib and say, "no, Kyle."

He stands up in the crib and stomps his feet. "Hate you!" It sounds like he says. I take him out of the crib and spank his bottom. "No sir." I scold.

He screams, and I sigh. How am I supposed to do this on my own? This is too hard for me.

Tris' POV:

I sit in the waiting room, nerves flowing in my body uncontrollably. I don't know what I'll do without Brendon.... I love him so much.

I hear the name Brendon Urie on the TV. My attention snaps to it immediately, and I see his beautiful face. It's the recording from his interview earlier.

"So, it's known that you are with a young lady now." A lady asks him.

He nods with a smile on his face. "Beatrice Prior. But she goes by Tris. Sorry if people didn't know babe." He winks at the camera.

I didn't notice tears flowing until I wipe my face. "Is your relationship serious with her yet?"

"If me being a father soon is serious, then I'd say so." Oh my goodness. I can't believe he actually admitted it on national television.

"Are you two married?" The voice from earlier asks.

"No, not yet. I'm planning on proposing to her tonight though. She isn't home right now, so hopefully she isn't watching this interview somewhere else." He chuckles.

He was going to propose... I start to bawl, and someone puts their hand on my back. "It's going to be okay. I'm going to be fine baby." I hear his wonderful voice say.

"Brendon!" I exclaim, looking up at him.

I hug him so tightly, and I never want to let him go. Finally, I pull away and see not Brendon, but Calum...

"I-I thought you were Brendon..." I cry.

He gives me a sympathetic look, "I'm sorry. It's going to be okay, Tris."

I sigh, "if only I knew that for sure."

------Time Lapse------

One week later...

"Kyle..." I walk into his room slowly.

"Momma." His voice peeps.

"Hey baby." I sigh.

"Bren Bren?" He asks.

Bren Bren was Brendon. I shake my head. "I'm sorry, baby." I begin to tear up.

His funeral is tonight, and I'm not going to be able to deal with this. I'm probably going to give Kyle to Four after the funeral and end all of this or something.

I just can't take it anymore... But I can't kill myself.... I'm pregnant.

"Kyle, go play." I say, putting him onto the ground.

He runs out, into the living room, and I walk to my room. I go to his side of the bed where clothes are thrown everywhere, and I pick up my favorite shirt of his.

I hold it tight in my arms and press it against my nose. I take in whiffs of the smell, not wanting to lose it. I just want to be wrapped up in his muscular arms right now.

I don't want to be going to his funeral. It just doesn't feel right. Four said he would come, and he's someone I don't want to see. I just lost my boyfriend, and I don't want to see my ex fiancé at his funeral.

Tears begin to form in my eyes, and I cry into his shirt. I've cried so much ever since he passed. It's just so hard losing him. He meant everything to me, and he's just gone.

There's nothing I can do about it either. I go to my closet and grab the black dress that I bought the other day. I slide it on after brushing my teeth and applying my make up. I curl my hair, and I go grab Kyle.

I dress him in a little suit that matches his black shoes. I comb his hair back and grab my purse.

I put my black heels on and grab my phone. I carry Kyle out the door and put him in his car seat. I set my stuff in the other seat and start the car.

I get a call on the way to the funeral. I look down at my phone. Four.

I answer it and say, "yes?"

"Hey, do you need a ride?" He asks.

"No, Four. I'm capable of driving myself." I say, ruder than expected.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know." He sighs.

"Yeah, I have to go." I say and hang up. I know that he's trying to help, but he's just someone I don't want to be around at this time.

There is just way too much happening and it's killing me. I just want to get this day done and over with...

I just want to get life done and over with...

A/N: wowza, ok. Sorry for not updating and this crappy chapter. I've just been talking to bae a lot and not really felt like getting on wattpad so you know uh yeah.

Anyways hope you like it! Please comment, vote, and follow! I appreciate it!😊💞