Chapter 18

Tobias' POV:

"You're gonna get some tonight them man," Zeke exclaims as we walk through the old school.

I nudge him and laugh, rolling my eyes.

"I'm serious dude, proposing and a hand job already. While you were driving too. That's a good start for tonight," he winks.

"I know," I say, sighing.

What if she says no. What if she doesn't want to marry me like in the past?

"What's that sigh for?"

We continue walking without my response. A couple moments go by, "What if she says no? What am I supposed to do?"

"Take her home, and deal with it. What can you do? You can stay with me if that happens, but I'm pretty positive she isn't going to say no," he replies.

"You're right, I guess," I say.

"Just look at the bright side of it. How happy are you going to be when she says yes?" he says.

I smile. She'll say yes, won't she?

I feel someone wrap theirselves around me from behind.

"Hate to interrupt again, but can I steal Tobias for a bit?" I hear her soft voice ask.

"Most definitely," Zeke says, winking at me.

I turn around, wrapping my arm around Tris' waist.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

She doesn't say anything. We walk into the girl's locker room, and she sits me on the bench. She gets on top of me and straddles me.

"Whoa, babe," I chuckle, wrapping my arms around her.

"I just want you to know one thing, okay?" she finally speaks up.

"Okay," I reply.

"I love you so much Tobias Eaton," she says, as she collides our mouths together.

I gladly accept her lips on mine and begin kissing her back. I stand up with her body wrapped around mine, and I push her against the wall.

She begins to take off her shirt but stops when we hear a loud voice.

"Ew, stop it! That's nasty!" Christina exclaims.

Just like high school.

I set Tris down on the ground, as she puts her shirt back on fully. I look at Chris with an irritated expression, and she decided to laugh.

"Were you two seriously about to bang in here," she laughs.

I roll my eyes and grab Tris, pulling her against me. Neither of us respond.

"Thanks for ruining it," I finally say.

"Do you know how unsanitary this locker room is?" She asks in disgust.

"Do you know how many cameras are in the rest of the school?" I spit at her.

"You two are disgusting. Do that at home in your free time," she replies turning around.

"It's hard to have free time with a baby!" Tris shouts at her, as she walks away

"Maybe you shouldn't be doing things like this if you didn't want a baby to take free time!" she shouts back.

We both laugh, and then I turn to Tris. I push her down on a mat that was on the floor. I fall on it beside her and sigh.

I'm in the mood for her pleasure, but I know I have to wait until we get home, because someone will end up walking in... again.