Chapter 29

The Wedding Day...

Tris' POV:

"Are you nervous?" Christina asks while we get our makeup done.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I am," I reply.

"Girl, you'll be fine," Marlene says.

"She's right, and you'll look as beautiful as always," Shauna says.

Christina is my Maid of Honor, and Shauna and Marlene are my bridesmaids. As for Tobias, his Best Man is Zeke, and Will and Uriah are his groomsmen. Kyle is our ring bearer. Caleb agreed to walk with Kyle so that he doesn't get lost.

Zeke will walk with Christina, oddly enough. Shauna with Will and Uriah with Marlene, although I'm not quite sure how that'll work out. Uriah left Marlene a while back for Annisette, and he's stupid for doing it. Marlene is perfect, and he just dumped her for some trash basically.

I sigh, "What if he realizes that he made the wrong choice? What if I ruin everything?"

"Beatrice Prior! Do not say that! Tobias loves you, and if he thinks it's a mistake then he's crazy. You have a kid and another on the way too, so you aren't a mistake. He's commited," Christina scolds me.

"I'm sorry. This is just really scary for me honestly. I know I shouldn't be nervous, but anything can happen," I say.

"Nothing is going to happen," they reassure me.

After the makeup stylist finished with our hair and makeup, we go to put our dresses on. The girls helped me decide on the color of their dresses, and we decided on navy blue.

My dress is long, and the top half is covered with lace. The sleeves are also lace, and it's kind of like a v-neck. The only difference is that it goes down lower. (a/n: pic of dress is the one from above)

"OMGOD!" Christina, Shauna, and Marlene all exclaim once they see me.

"Tobias is going to be so stunned!"
"You look so gorgeous!"
"Bea, you're so pretty!"
"Oh my Lord!"

They all shout the sweetest compliments at me, making me want to cry from joy. "You girls cut it out! You're gonna make me cry," I exclaim.

They all swarm around me, hugging me and jumping up and down. This is one of the best moments in my life. This day has already been amazing, and I can't wait to see where else it's going to take me.

------Time Lapse------

Andrew walks into the room where I've been all day. His eyes light up when he sees me, "My baby girl looks so beautiful."

"Dad, you better stop, because I can guarantee that I'll cry," I smile, hugging him tightly.

"Wait, why are you going to cry dear?" he sounds nervous.

"Because everyone is being so sweet, and this is a big day for me. Everything just feels so special today, and it makes me so happy," I laugh.

"Oh! I thought you were stuck in a bad position with that boy or something," he sighs of relief.

"No, dad," I smile.